Contact HIT About Releasing Season Sets!

Stulz

Reaction score
Danny over at Toughpigs.com just posted this info about possible Fraggle Rock Season sets!!

:big_grin:

"Rock the Vote: Here's the word from HIT Entertainment, the company that's releasing Fraggle Rock DVD's: They're thinking about releasing full season sets (instead of the 3-episode disc that they've put out so far), but they want to hear from YOU. I've got a phone number and an address, and I'd like every Fraggle fan within the sound of my voice -- and that's YOU, I'm talking to YOU, in the shirt -- to let HIT know that you'd buy a season set of Fraggle Rock. If it helps to motivate you, it's a really good show.

The address is:
HIT Entertainment, Attn: Consumer Relations (Fraggle Rock),
PO Box 9000, Allen TX, 75013.
The phone number is: 1-866-405-7625

I called the phone number myself, and I talked to a very sweet woman who identified herself as "Fraggle Rock Customer Service." I told her that I wants me some Fraggle Rock sets, and she said she'd put me on the list of people requesting it. It was a painless, one-minute process, and I felt like I'd done my bit. So I encourage you to do the same. It certainly wouldn't hurt any."
- from www.ToughPigs.com

This needs to be spread to all Muppet /Fraggle fans out there. We need to let HIT know how we want our Fraggle's "Released". As Danny so eliquently put it go on and "Rock the Vote"!!!

:eek:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Everyone definetely needs to do this, It seems like it will most definetely work!

And its so quick and easy to, All you gotta do is call the number and tell the nice lady that you would like to buy some Fraggle RockSeason Boxsets!

Go on, do it!
:excited:

Luke

Reaction score
Fraggle Rock Customer Service ..... Ok, so who is gonna be the first to phone up as Junior Gorg and say "I wants the Fwaggles" ? LOL !

It's interesting that HIT are considering season sets. It's unprecendented for them. Perhaps there is some Henson pressure on them to try and do it.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
I wrote a mail to them sometime ago where I also mentioned that I thought they should put out a fraggle season boxset. So my name is proberly already on that list.

Lets hope that we will see it next year :big_grin:

Frogster

Reaction score
I just called and they said they'd pass my intrest along! :smirk: The boxed sets may be on the way, folks! I can hear that infamous song now...

SarahFraggle

Reaction score
i think i'm going to faint!! *falls to the floor then get back to the keyboard* I will have to get the courage to call the nice lady. :smirk: :excited:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Frogster said:
I just called and they said they'd pass my intrest along! The boxed sets may be on the way, folks! I can hear that infamous song now...

I just called and casted my vote! the lady on the phone told me the same thing! :excited: boy i REALLY hope this works! :big_grin: call people...call it ONLY took a few mins of my time, and i was darn glad to do it too! :smile:

King Prawn

Reaction score
Is there an email address I could use to send them my request for Fraggle Rock Season sets?