Congratulations, it's a Muppet!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Re: Got another one!

Originally posted by Skeeter Muppet

Dr. Phil and Zelda Rose (read the article on Phil in the Rarely Seen Muppets section of Articles if you don't believe me!)

-Kim

DIDN'T I JUST SYA THAT

Oh and about Skeeter though I don't belive in the Muppet Babies I think Skeet should be a puppet too.

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
Originally posted by TravellingMatt

There was also an ep of TMS where Statler was babysitting his grandson (who takes after Statler in the insult department...at least the kid isn't gonna be bald and toothless forever!)

What episode was this?

The only episode where Statler's family was shown was Dizzy Gulespi,with Astoria

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wow...Statler has a grandson? That is seriously interesting to know. I wonder if we could incorporate him into Fanfics more...

Did he have a daughter? Or a son?

Marky

Reaction score
super muppet said:
I Also Remember Fozzie And Kermits Dad From TGMC It Was When They Were In That Newspaper Agency Office They Showed A Picture Of Him He Was Fozzie Except He Was Green Not Tan.
Yeah, he also had Kermit-pupils and the collar. That kind of weirded me out in the theatre as a child!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
We get to hear Kermit's Mother on KTSY. Maybe it's going to be a running gag, like Norm's wife on "Cheers," or Niles' wife on "Frasier."

Marky

Reaction score
Ruahnna said:
We get to hear Kermit's Mother on KTSY. Maybe it's going to be a running gag, like Norm's wife on "Cheers," or Niles' wife on "Frasier."
Not likely. When would the adult Kermit hear her? Is she going to call the theatre? I doubt they'll have in back in the swamp anytime soon!

Besides, it wasn't meant to be funny.