Confessing Crushes...

cjd874

Reaction score
With those eyes and JUST the right all-knowing grin, Aubrey can really pull off a true "****-me face."

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
With those eyes and JUST the right all-knowing grin, Aubrey can really pull off a true "****-me face."
there’s many celebrities that I think are attractive based on their looks like Scarlett Johannson, Margot Robbie, Charlize Theron etc
But I think she’s so attractive because she’s so odd 😂
”I want to thank the devil” 😂😂

cjd874

Reaction score
there’s many celebrities that I think are attractive based on their looks like Scarlett Johannson, Margot Robbie, Charlize Theron etc
YES to all of them! Plus, there's Natalie Portman, Mila Kunis, Anna Kendrick, Olivia Munn, Emma Stone, Natalie Martinez, Kerry Washington, Emilia Clarke, Jill Wagner, Kate Beckinsale...I could go on and on. 😻😻
Me personally, I like the celebs with confidence and a great sense of humor.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Okay, you guys. Aren't going to believe what I'm about to say: I think I might finally be over Giggles!

Don't get me wrong, I still LOVE the show Happy Tree Friends and Giggles still remains one of my favorite characters. But now I simply just like her because she's funny and cute, not because I "like-like" her, if you know what I'm saying.

My new crush is none other than Penny Ling from Littlest Pet Shop. An adorable blue and white panda with the voice of an angel! Why am I attracted to her? Well, a few reasons actually:

Btw, I can't show any pictures because my computer isn't letting me post any for some reason right now. But if you want to know who I'm talking about, just consult Google or something.

-She's cute......like really, really, REALLY cute! As in, one of the most adorable animated characters I've ever seen level cute.

-I love her voice. It just sounds so pretty.

-Just like Giggles, her personality plays a big role in this crush. As time went on I began to feel like Giggles was too sweet and overly nice. Penny Ling on the other hand is just sweet enough to appeal to me. It is shown from time to time that she has a bit of a dark side and has a tendency to lash out at other characters when she's angry (Giggles would just smile all the time). Why do I like that? Because it makes her feel more realistic. Real people have multiple different emotions, an insanely perky girl like Giggles who never gets angry at anyone or anything would never exist in a million years.

-I find her to be very pretty. I love those big gorgeous eyes of hers.

-She has so many different outfits she wears on the show, many of which make her look even prettier.

So in other words, this precious little panda embodies everything that I consider to be "waifu material". She's cute, pretty, sweet but also a tiny bit dark, and she has a beautiful singing voice to match. Not to mention, something about her just reminds me of a girl at school that I used to have a crush on too. I can't exactly put my finger on how, but I do feel that way sometimes.

cjd874

Reaction score
Kat McNamara just popped onto my radar...very very cute!

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
My crush should be obvious, since she’s in my avatar (her name is Gidget, BTW).