Confessing Crushes...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That moment when you find a waifu chart maker on DA.

Welp! I know what I'm going to be making next. :crazy:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Time to update my crush list once again. It's shorter this time because a lot of my older crushes I've moved on from.

• David (Camp Camp)
  • Valhallen (Dexter's Lab)
  • Hush (Kick Buttowski) - It's just a small crush, though. I'm definitely not obsessed with him like I used to be.
  • Danny (Phineas and Ferb)
  • Sour Cream and Buck (Steven Universe) - Both small crushes.
  • Nick (Zootopia)
  • Chris Pratt - Pretty much my only celebrity crush at the moment. :smirk: Every time I watch Guardians of the Galaxy, I just can't help but think of how handsome he is...
And there's one more I should mention. When my family and I went to the Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Show in Pigeon Forge (which was hilarious and awesome, BTW :big_grin:), I thought the guy who played the sheriff was pretty cute. This is not a serious crush, though, but I thought I'd bring it up. :stick_out_tongue: LOL.
Isn't David from Camp, Camp underage? I'm not judging you or anything, I'm just curious.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Remember when I mentioned how I'm crushing HARD on YouTuber Reitanna Seishin right now. Well guess what? I decided to post a comment on one of her videos telling Reitanna how much I love her and her work. I was naturally quite nervous at first but I figured I would post the comment anyway. I wasn't expecting her to reply or anything, I just wanted to simply put a smile on Reitanna's face. Guess what? I checked my YouTube inbox today and she actually replied!!!!! I was so excited to read Reitanna Seishin's kind words following that one small comment I sent her in the endless sea of about a billion different comments sent by other users. That literally made my day! :flirt:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
When I first saw the movie Bolt, I had a never ending crush on Mittens. To the point where it took me years on end to fully get over. Now looking back on it, that may have been the single weirdest crush I've had to date. I mean, sure Giggles is an animal but at least she has countless human like things about her. She walks on two legs, she has a deep passion for the environment, she wears clothes (in some episodes at least), she even has a pet cat of her own who ironically is also named Mittens. The cat from Bolt on the other hand barely has any anthropomorphic qualities aside from the fact that she talks, which isn't even that human considering the movie established that only other pets could hear her talk. It's just a very weird thought to reminisce upon years later.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I thought you said that frog from Rio was your weirdest crush.

I think my weirdest crushes would have to be Hitmonchan (Pokemon) and Wander (Wander Over Yonder). Just... why? I mean, Wander I can at least sort of understand since he's so cute and cuddly looking, but how could I have found this thing even remotely attractive??

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I thought you said that frog from Rio was your weirdest crush.

I think my weirdest crushes would have to be Hitmonchan (Pokemon) and Wander (Wander Over Yonder). Just... why? I mean, Wander I can at least sort of understand since he's so cute and cuddly looking, but how could I have found this thing even remotely attractive??
My crush on the Rio frog was mostly because her voice actress Kristin Chenoweth has a beautiful voice. No seriously, that woman has the voice of an angel.