Commercials you love or hate

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Love: The Honda commercial with the guy that was raised by wolves

I hate the Arby's oven mitt, so I love the commercial where the guy is wearing it and giving everyone high 5's so the mitt gets all smacked around, and the one where the guy's driving and the other guy's wearing the oven mitt and sticking his hand through the sun roof and the mitt goes flying off
:big_grin:

Beebers

Reaction score
Must agree with Hera there.

Also, even though I can't stand Little Debbie snack stuff - the little boy who begins his Christmas List with, Dear Santa, I've been a very very very very very good boy . . .

He then flashes back to all the trouble he got into during the year, crossing out "verys" till he gives up, writes, "I've tried to be a good boy", and leaves Santa about fifty Little Debbie cakes in hopes of a decent haul Christmas Day. I love this ad.

Fozzie

Reaction score
I am sick of all the diffrent "Cat In The Hat" commercials.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
me too...the movie doesn't look any good, so why must I see ad after ad with the cat in the hat?

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Cat in The Hat stunk on ice!

Love: The dnL,7up and Jack In The Box commercials.And the old Pets.com commercials.
Hate:Local commercials for Don't Be Broke:
"I'm not only your wife, but also your mother, and your father!" And Mors Funiture: "2006, that's more than 2 YEARS from now!" It shows on almost every channel I watch!

- :halo:

Mr. "Mors Funiture For Less" Penguin

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Hate- the Rainbow Six commercial with the girl singing the National Anthem and she goes off-key at the end. Makes me cringe each time I hear it.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
HeraLirambar said:
Love: The Honda commercial with the guy that was raised by wolves

I hate the Arby's oven mitt, so I love the commercial where the guy is wearing it and giving everyone high 5's so the mitt gets all smacked around, and the one where the guy's driving and the other guy's wearing the oven mitt and sticking his hand through the sun roof and the mitt goes flying off
Hehe, I haven't seen that second one. It's fun to abuse the oven mitt! :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Aw, I just saw the cutest commercial for Pepsi! I had no clue what it was about until the end, but this girl was dressed up in a hot dog suit and looking all depressed because nobody was paying attention to her or her flyers. Then suddenly the crowd cleared and she saw this guy in front of a Pepsi display in a Pepsi suit. He looked at her with this cute grin and she giggled, and then they went towards each other and hugged. Announcer: "Pepsi loves hot dogs. Hot dogs love Pepsi." :flirt:
Erin

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Fozzie said:
I am sick of all the diffrent "Cat In The Hat" commercials.
My my my, somebody had a bad experience with cats...tsk, tsk, tsk.

(Said in humorous tone cause you're usually so enthusiastic ---> :excited: LOL! :stick_out_tongue: )

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Aw, I just saw the cutest commercial for Pepsi! I had no clue what it was about until the end, but this girl was dressed up in a hot dog suit and looking all depressed because nobody was paying attention to her or her flyers. Then suddenly the crowd cleared and she saw this guy in front of a Pepsi display in a Pepsi suit. He looked at her with this cute grin and she giggled, and then they went towards each other and hugged. Announcer: "Pepsi loves hot dogs. Hot dogs love Pepsi." :flirt:
Erin
LOL!! That sounds hilarious!

I guess cause tonight I was at some friends' and we were watchin' SNL---it was a Justin Timberlake rerun---and there was a sketch where Justin was this, like, SUPERhyper omelet gettin' down wid' his bad-breakfast-self on a corner to promote the restaurant---and this SNL cast member dude was dressed up in a bacon 'n eggs suit---it was hySTERical!!

Really!

It was!