Coming Soon: "The Jim Henson Collection" DVD

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Just curious, doesn't this thread belong in the Family Worlds section of the forum?

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Amazon has posted the cover art:

Very nice :smile: Might pick this up.
Yeah, It is pretty nice. Way better then then the Nick Jr covers.
You know, I remember watching The Animal Show on Animal Planet, when they reran the show. I think I started to watch it more when I started recognizing a lot of the background characters from previous Muppet productions. I like to see that Wubbulous World of Dr Suess (Season 1, I didn't like Season 2's different show format), Dog City, City Kids and the alternative shows like that come to DVD box sets. It looks like a nice combination, I wonder which Wubbulous episodes would be included. Is it a one disc set? I think the only other thing I wish different is the title. Perhaps calling it a sampler would be better, just my opinion. Because I would think the "The Jim Henson Collection" title should have been used for a more mega DVD box set collection. Again, just my opinion.

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
Hey, I remember The Hoobs now! They were on TVO Kids for a while. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I probably would if I still had that "crazy collector" gene I had in my blood when I was younger... even if I do get it now, it'd probably only be to add to my personal library of Muppet/Henson DVDs.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Targer has it, so it should be easy to find. I didn't have the money to get it, and I have that Fraggle Rock episode, so I'm thinking about it