Coming Soon: Sesame Street Season 45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Yeah, he's there. Along with Cookie, Abby, Grover and the Count.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Forgot one... Batman: The Br-8-ve and the Bol-8-d!

Sorry...I'm sorry...

DTF

Reaction score
Bert could be The Eight Crusader, I suppose.

I wonder if the appearance of so many of the Original SS Muppets in a number of street scenes is the anniversary present for the fans.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm just trying to decipher the guesses for Bert's Numeric Con role.

Batman: The Brateve and The Bolated?
The Breightve and The Boleightd?
The Braitve and The Bolaitd?
Beightman and 8Robeightn?

Batman For-8-ver? Er, don't you think that would be more cleverly addressed as Batman 4-ever instead?

Then again, what about his costume's color scheme? Maybe he's not Bruce Wayne/Batman, maybe he's...
Eight Ball Valley or Eighthrael,
Oct Grayson as Eightman. Doesn't Bert just strike you as the constant Dick Grayson who finally got his long-overly deserved promotion to inherit the cowl?

And with dueling BatMuppets cosplaying as 8 and 9, what about the original BatMuppet himself? What's :batty: going to be, the grand marshall/host/MC of the entire event?

Also, please post Numericon speculations in the "Let's Play" thread in the SST section from now on as we can then keep this thread for commenting on other upcoming Season 45 sneak peaks. Thanks.

Drtooth

Reaction score
While the Numericon and Star Smores bits have me very excited, I'm surprised there isn't more buzz about another street story featuring Guy Smiley.

Sesame Street has had a 10 year or more history with random game show hosts popping up. This is only one of two times in those past years where he's featured in the main story role. It was great to have him back last season, and hopefully this isn't one of their Mumford/Gladys deals where they come back and then go away again. I never much cared for the one off game show hosts like Mr. Guess what (and his repetitive games) or Anne Phibian (but then again, too many episodes that season where guessing games about animals). Now we're actually seeing Guy in those roles which will make the episodes that much more enjoyable.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
It's definitely great to see Guy Smiley back on Sesame Street and in a street story no less! I'm definitely happy for that.:smile::super:

cahuenga

Reaction score
Will be the Count :batty: in any street story? I didnt catch his name in any episode summary...

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm wondering if the Animation Lead Time (or in this case Puppet Show produced a year or more in Advance Lead Time) will hurt the Twilight parody in Crumby Pictures. Even mocking that...that that is out of fashion (thank Glob). While I don't fully agree that certain movies and TV shows have a pop culture expiration date, some do. And Twilight is one of them. I'm looking forward to it, regardless... after all it's Crumby Pictures!

That said, you know what movie they really should look into parodying if they continue with this next season? I say they should go on full inside joke and do Labyrinth. Think about it. Jareth takes one of Cookie's precious cookies and has to follow directions on how to get past through the maze. Maybe have a Dance, Cookie, Dance song parody. Who's with me on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.