Coming Soon: Sesame Street Season 45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Some song titles from season 45 have been published on ASCAP (currently searching through them).

Of Note: At least two new Elmo the Musical segments - Karate and Tomato the Musical.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
The word bicycle on the outside of the window is in spanish so Mando must be running it.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Some song titles from season 45 have been published on ASCAP (currently searching through them).

Of Note: At least two new Elmo the Musical segments - Karate and Tomato the Musical.
Those 2 Elmo the Musical segments should be very interesting.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Coming Sooner than you think?!

SW leaked one of next season's new Crummy Pictures. A Wizard of Oz parody.

They shoulda leaked Star Smores, this past Sunday. Since May the 4th be with you.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
They're not even calling it a sneak peak, or even mention season 45.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah. That's... that's just weird there. Especially how out of left field it was. It wasn't even mentioned in the original line up like the Harry Met Sally and Star Wars parodies. And no mention of it being in the upcoming season (which is logically where this will end up).

I guess it was leaked because of that CGI Wizard of Oz film coming out. Still think they should've done Star Smores instead on Star Wars Day.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Some info I've been able to find from the PBS Annual Meeting held today:

• NEW SEASON DEBUTS SEPTEMBER 15
  • Among the new Crumby Pictures - "Twilight: Breaking Cookie" and "Nosh of the Titans"

Drtooth

Reaction score
So, that makes at least 5 Crumby Pictures that are to premiere on the show's next season. 2 held over from last season, one leaked online for some reason (was it to tie in with that bomb "Legends of Oz?" Still think they should have released the Star Wars one May the Fourth), and 2 just announced.

Somehow, I want Sesame Workshop to make "Pie Hard," where Cookie Monster tied someone to a chair with a sign that says "Now me have Chocolate Chip Cookie! Ho Ho Ho!" :halo:

No wait... I got another. "Inglorious Custards" "This is the face of the Monster who will eat you!"

Status
Not open for further replies.