College Fraggles

Frogster

Reaction score
I'm watching Fraggle Rock in my dorm, and I started thinking, when in college, who would you want to room with you? To me, any three of the guys would be fine to me. Gobo would be good because he'd probably have a bunch of great exploring tales, plus he'd read his postcards from Uncle Travelling Matt. Boober would be great because our room would be really clean, the laundry would always be done, and he seems to make great meals. But Wembley would be the best just because he has such a great personality and can make friends with anyone. Someone I could see getting along with all the time. Very nice and always interesed and caring about others, so I'd have to say Wembley. But if I were to choose anyone else besides the Fraggle Five, I'd say Philo and Gunge...how hilarious would that be?! Who would you guys choose?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Frogster. You know, there's a thread somewhat like this one over in the "Games" section of the forum. It's called "Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester." You're welcome to join us there and register as a new boarder. All you have to do is go to Page 1 and read the rules, and then join in on the fun.
Or... these are the basic rules. Just pick a Muppet character you'd like as your roommate. Make sure that character hasn't been already taken by someone else who's registered as a dorm boarder.
(If you need a copy of the current register, LMK and I can send you a copy.)
Then, choose what still available room you'd like to have and post your choices in the thread. After that, post a descript of what your room design would look like. And then, it's just a matter of interacting with the other people and Muppets there.
Hope this helps, and look forward to seeing you there.
Have a great weekend.

Foodie

Reaction score
I'd choose the Trash Heap so I could sleep on her.

Nick :smirk:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Foodie said:
I'd choose the Trash Heap so I could sleep on her.

Nick :smirk:
Did you mean that as a joke,this is a family forum you know.:attitude:

Foodie

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
Did you mean that as a joke,this is a family forum you know.:attitude:
I said ON her, not WITH her. :smirk:

Nick

Whatever

Reaction score
Foodie said:
I said ON her, not WITH her. :smirk:

Nick
I knew what you meant. I don't know who I'd choose to live with, but Red is my favorite overall. Wembley would be nice to live with, but I'm a girl and he's a boy, so they wouldn't let me.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I would room with a Doozer. I'd give him his own shoebox or something and I would get the rest of the room to myself. He would make little to no mess and he would actually be a constructive roomie.

Whatever

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
I would room with a Doozer. I'd give him his own shoebox or something and I would get the rest of the room to myself. He would make little to no mess and he would actually be a constructive roomie.
Oh, what a cool idea! I second that. What he said. But my Doozer roomate can have the other half of the room to build stuff, as long as he or she lets me dump my books there.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
That's actually a good idea. I was just being selfish. It would be awesome to see what the Doozer would build over the course of a semester.