Colbynfriends: Ask me some Q, Get some A.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Tell me, which scene is more embarrassing to you as a Muppet fan- "fart shoes" or Scooter cage dancing?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
What was your favorite childhood show? Mine were Sesame Street, SpongeBob, and Lilo and Stitch:The Series.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Do you have voo-doo? Do you have hoo-doo? Do you have hoo-hoo? Do you have Yoo-hoo? Do you have friiiies?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The ones that have Muppets in them! :smile:

Loved Nick Jr's Blue's Clues and Little Bear.
I remember watching Blue's Clues and Little Bear as well (although I preferred Franklin the turtle for some reason). I believe the little female squirrel (or whatever she was) from Little Bear may have been one of my first crushes (although that is debatable considered I had a new cartoon "puppy love" every day). I was 5, okay!? My friend went through a similar phase when he was little where he had a crush on a different one of the girls from Barney every day. I didn't watch much Barney personally because he annoyed the sh*t out of my mom, lol. My other favorite childhood shows were Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, The Muppet Show, The Fairly Oddparents, Arthur, Between the Lions, and the old Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerries. I don't remember this personally but aunt tells me going through a serious Dora phase. She says that one of my female friends would pretend to be Dora and I would act like Boots (I vaguely remember her drawing a face on a piece of paper and pretending it was The Map, lol). Although I didn't go out of my way to watch them or anything I also have fond memories of Teletubbies, Pokémon, The Magic School Bus, and Wallace & Gromit *sigh* memories :smile:

Last edited: