Coke & Pepsi: Is it just me?

Thog

Reaction score
Pepis is way better than Coke. But then Moutin Dew is bettern than them all!!!!!!:stick_out_tongue:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah. But I heard that drinking soda can strip the calcium from your bones (probably the distilled water, and chemicals and such). Man. Nothing is safe anymore!

sidcrowe

Reaction score
I'm a Dr. Pepper kinda guy myself, although in recent years my nerves are getting worse, so I pretty much avoid all caffeine now. Every now and then I'll have just ONE can and sip it for hours.

At least it's dark and caffein-y:smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Put a T-Bone steak in Coke for 3 days, and it disintegrates....so I've been told. Of the two, I like Pepsi better, not as sweet.

Coke, though, can do wonders for cleaning your car's motor, windows, getting bug guts off the front of your studebacher...

Coke kills. That's their next logo. Although, as far as cleaning agents go, it's the best tasting. Windex just plain makes my tummy ache.

Also, I'm a root beer fanatic, especially with chocolate chip cookies or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Later,
FOZ

sidcrowe

Reaction score
Mmmm........root beer and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

That's a post with the most.

CAW!

:cool:

BorkBork

Reaction score
I prefer pepsi! it's sweeter and much tastier :smile:

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
I used to be a Pepsi freak. Seriously, I really loved it. My friend (whose Grampa used to work for Pepsi) and I would go around campaigning for Pepsi, making little home-made commercials for their products and writing songs about it and stuff. Once I spotted a parked Coke delivery truck with its window down and I dropped in a note that basically said that Coke was doomed and Pepsi would soon overtake them. Gosh I was stupid! Oh well. Even if it did rob a few years of my life, I still like Pepsi a thousand times more than coke.

--"Scary" Larry Wolf

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I was always a Coca-cola drinker until I developed a corn allergy (corn syrup) and switched to Diet Coke (that stuff is toxic, people). When drinking Diet Coke, I noticed little differnce with that and Diet Pepsi as they both kind of numb your tounge. I then swithed to Pepsi One which is much tastier! A couple of years ago I quit that too and I have felt so much better! Nutrasweet and artificial sweetenters are evil. I used to get stomach cramps from that stuff and didn't realize 'till I stopped drinking it. There is trace arsenic in Nutrasweet afterall.:eek:
Just my thoughts

Smig

Reaction score
Personally, I can't stand either one, and that goes for any form of carbonated (or alcoholic) beverage. It's like pouring battery acid down your throat.

I've always believed that all the cola companies are in some vast conspiracy with the world's goverments to control all humanity. God only knows what (highly addictive) mind-control drugs they lace their "secret formulas" with..all designed to keep us nice and complacement..
I can figure out no other reason why million of people would STAND that swill otherwise.

Smig

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Two words friends:

GOT MILK?

HAAAAA!
FOZ

(DISCLAIMER:
This response not for the lactose intolerant, nor the pun intolerant.)