muppet maniac
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Dec 9, 2002
- Messages
- 1,361
- Reaction score
- 460
Hi guys. For those of you who want to take a peek at the Sesame Street 4-D Movie at Universal Studios Japan(in which almost everyone here has never seen yet.Even I have not seen it yet)well,anyway:
http://www.talkingbirdpictures.com/nw_10.html
http://www.talkingbirdpictures.com/nw_10.html#clip
For some strange reason I couldn't get it to work(guess I might need Quicktime or Real Player to see this.Darn : ( If anybody can help me that would be nice.
http://www.talkingbirdpictures.com/nw_10.html
http://www.talkingbirdpictures.com/nw_10.html#clip
For some strange reason I couldn't get it to work(guess I might need Quicktime or Real Player to see this.Darn : ( If anybody can help me that would be nice.
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+
