Clifford's Guitar

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Greetings all! I'd appreciate anyone's help in sending me pictures of the base guitar used by Clifford on JHH. Look for any episodes of JHH featuring the Solid Foam band and send me an E-mail with a descript and photos of the guy's guitar. Planning on customizing an extra S2 Floyd Pepper guitar to give to Clifford so he can join the band. Please LMK ASAP so that my brother and I can get workin' on this piece. If no coherent pictures exist, then do you think it would be better to go with a paint scheme of my own? If so, then what schemes would you suggest?
Please post here or drop me a dime via E-mail. Thanks for your help and have a good weekend.

jediX

Reaction score
I believe it was a different one every episode. Unfortunately, I don't think Clifford ever used the Stratocaster-type bass that the Floyd figure has (which is basically a Fender P-bass with a slightly different pickguard) -- instead I think it looked like the guitar the Janice repaint came with (which is what I have my Clifford repaint using, since the repaint looks slightly like the JHH version). Plus I think Clifford played guitar in the "Food" episode, too. So oh well.

I'll be coming to "Health and Fitness" in my JHH guide soon so I'll get you some screenshots -- email me.

Why would you want a bass Clifford to be w/ the EM, which already has a bass? This isn't Spinal Tap, ya know :wink::wink::wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the help JediX. I'll take these in order.
1 About when should I E-mail you for the pics?
2 Never saw the Moc-u-mentary "This is Spinal Tap."
3 Wanna have Clifford with the band, like when the Muppets went to Walt Disney World.
4 Don't want to have Clifford sitting in with the band and without a musical instrument.
5 I know that Clifford played the base guitar in the Solid Foam band, though I'm not sure what the likeliness is that we'll be getting figures of the rest of the members of that band from Palisades.
6 Want to customize an extra Floyd Pepper into the Caterpillar from the Brooke Shields TMS episode, just need the episode from Justin and someone here in Puerto Rico to hire to do the actual customizing.
7 So I thought I'd just take the extra base guitar, paint it, and give it to Clifford.
Make sense to you? LMK, and thanks for the help again.

jediX

Reaction score
1) Whenever--I won't be working on the guide until tomorrow probably though.
2) That was from their SNL appearance--instead of 2 guitars, drum, and a bass they had three basses and a drum. It was ridiculous.
3) Clifford played glockenspiel in the @WDW band.
7) Makes sense, especially since he changed back and forth so much.

dmx10101

Reaction score
Could somebody tell me exactly what the Jim Henson Hour is and when it was on? And what it has to do with the Muppets.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi JediX, sent you an E-mail regarding the pics of Clifford's guitar with a return address where you can send them to. Don't mean to rush you, but I'd appreciate your help with the matter. Thanks and have a good day.

jediX

Reaction score
Yep, I got it, and this evening when I finish my studying for a big exam tomorrow I'll get stills of the Food and Health&Fitness episode instruments.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks pal, and I hope you do well on your big exam.

jediX

Reaction score
Thanks, I'm gonna need it. And on my birthday, too (how crummy is that?).