Clifford and the Electric Mayhem

That Announcer

Reaction score
There could be hand percussion (somebody to fill in for Janice, if she can't do tambourine-I know that isn't her regular spot) and with Bill's versatile voice he would be great for the part. Brian could be a little geeky roadie to set up everything although he's partially got that part in Scooter. What would be really great is if somebody did Angus MacGonagall in guest appearances. I wonder who could do him? Eric maybe, or Bill most probably. Somebody unexpected like John Kennedy could jump in and do Angus, even if just for once it would be great. :smile:

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Don't they sill need someone to play Dr Teeth and Floyd?

Could someone in the know please post a list of who all the band members are all played by now.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Yeah! Bill Barretta has performed Teeth in Muppet Christmas Movie and MWOO. Kennedy before that. According to the IMDB, John Kennedy will be performing Floyd in MWOO.

Xerus

Reaction score
I kind of think Bill Barretta would make a better Floyd. I've heard Bill do Zippity Zap on MT and he sounded a lot like Floyd.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Clifford: Humerous Hip Person

Zippity Zap in the EM - now there's a thought!

Just to add another dimension to this thread I think it's worth considering another role Clifford has filled within the Muppets.

In TMS, Gonzo once reffered to Floyd an "humerous hip person" and in MFS Clifford seemed to take over Floyd's role as the one who stood "backstage" and made wry comments on what was going on - almost a Staler or Waldorf from within the camp.

In any new Muppet Show - I could see him hanging around backstage being the one who could see how ridiculus many of the acts actually are.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Clifford cannot take over Floyd's role. Floyd is indispensable, like Kermit, Fozzie, Piggy and Sam Eagle. Clifford is dispensable- he was introduced later and can be thrown away at the slightest touch. Clash should get himself some new characters.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I agree that Floyd is indespinsible, but Clifford isn't a horrible character, I think if he had more air time he could become quite funny and a decent character.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
I agree that Floyd is indespinsible, but Clifford isn't a horrible character, I think if he had more air time he could become quite funny and a decent character.
I adore Clifford. He's ace!