Classic SS Muppet sketches wanted...please!

jasontarkus

Reaction score
Hi - I'm new here (my first post!) - and I'm looking for anyone who has available on VHS or DVD any classic (like 1970's & 80's) Sesame Street Muppet sketches (especially Ernie & Bert, Grover & Herbert Birdsfoot - does anyone remember when Grover & Herb talk about the 'AN' family - ran, can & fan? Hilarious!)

I live in Australia so I don't have access to the program Sesame Street Unpaved (although I do own the book!).
I've been reading some of the posts on this forum and I would dearly love to get my hands on some copies of these shows!

I am more than willing to cover all costs involved in copying & posting to Australia - any help would be hugely appreciated!!

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
jasontarkus said:
Hi - I'm new here (my first post!) - and I'm looking for anyone who has available on VHS or DVD any classic (like 1970's & 80's) Sesame Street Muppet sketches (especially Ernie & Bert, Grover & Herbert Birdsfoot - does anyone remember when Grover & Herb talk about the 'AN' family - ran, can & fan? Hilarious!)
I have appx. 637 of the (god knows how many) SS Muppet sketches made between 1969-1994. This number is subject to change; my collection is always growing. I don't have the one you mentioned, but I have a similar one where Herbert talks about the ET family, with the help of a deliveryman (who sounds like the original George the Janitor).

Incidentally I've heard of a half-hour Australian program ("Open Sesame" is it?) where they show just classic SS clips, not street scenes. I think they've shown "Has Anybody Seen My Dog?", which I'm interested in seeing (though I can't stand the song, LOL).

I can trade tapes with people overseas, because I can play and record PAL-formatted tapes. Jason, if you're able to trade tapes, then feel free to drop me a line.