Christmas Movie Bloopers on NBC's Funniest Outtakes 2

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
well i don't think many people out and out hate them, it's just underexposure.......

of course there are a few.....

i wish i caught this....they usually rerun these things to death, though...hopefully i can catch it.....

Sarah

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Would you calm down, man??? She's stating a practically obvious fact! The majority of the public does not want to see the Muppets! Do you realize how many Muppet haters are out there? I think that's kinda what she was getting at.
remember... Murgatoad started the same way... I wouldn't be surprised if it was toadbutt creating another bogus account...

Do you know why I hate people like this? they have no imagination, they don't want to have a hand i the entertainment business but sit on their butts and watch...

Jim Henson was a doer and a dreamer... I do... I dream...

people like that just say "ooooh!!! Dem stoopit muffits are all elmos and they is fo' babies... let's watch some reality tv.... obey the mass media!"

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Would you calm down, man??? She's stating a practically obvious fact! The majority of the public does not want to see the Muppets! Do you realize how many Muppet haters are out there? I think that's kinda what she was getting at. It most likely was not personal feelings, just a statement. Don't twist words, man.
The world is FULL (FULL I tell ya!) of Muppet Haters?

I'm not so sure about that. Yes, there ARE people out there who don't like the Muppets. To each his own.

But I don't think that the Non Rabid Muppet Fan people out there HATE the Muppets. The Muppets aren't as popular as they once were, but that doesn't mean that people hate the Muppets. If people just out and out hated the Muppets, I don't think Hot Topic would bother carrying any Muppet stuff. Nor would the Palisades action figures sell so well. Even so, when I wear Muppety things, people are curious. They just don't KNOW what the Muppets are up to these days. Generally speaking, I have heard from a lot of people that they had no idea that the Muppets did ANYTHING after Jim's death.

It's not Muppet Hate, it's Muppet Ignorance.

Ok, I'm done ranting...

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik

It's not Muppet Hate, it's Muppet Ignorance.
A regreted exageration. I was tired, angry, busy, and Drtooth just pushed the wrong buton. I exploded. I am sorry.

I get like Kermit when I blow up.:smile:

VC2020

Reaction score
It was mentioned at NBC.com which I found out when a friend told me Muppet Flubbs...I was like what's a Flubb?..Then I checked the site and catched it on my NBCW...I also have it capped in Xvid it is around 25.5 MB it has all muppet stuff and Looks Great...If someone can find me 25.5 mb of space online I will upload it to share

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Re: Guys,

Originally posted by Warrick
Thanks Kim.

But did no one record the ENTIRE show ?

Kim, Did you lose any Muppetness in the first minute ?

And could someone get us a run down of what was on there please?

see ya
Just one small clip of Kermit flubbing a line. I know Scooter was in the background and possibly Piggy as well. I'm not too sure, but it looked like that particular clip had been shot outside for some reason.

-Kim

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
You have to weigh why a show didn't perform against its competition. I didn't watch the bloopers program because I don't like such programs. I find Idol more compelling and I think most of America did as well. I'm counting on the bloopers being on the DVD this fall. NBC knew they couldn't compete so they just aired an inexpensively made compilation program.

Fox had a very strong block last night with Idol and 24. I think Ellie is a good show, but it doesn't stand a chance against 24. That show has a loyal following who can't miss a show at this point. Idol and 24 are at crunch time now. 3 weeks left. My prediction is that NBC doesn't know what to do with it so they are sticking it in a terrible time slot. My guess is that NBC's Madonna interview was the top rated show from 10-11.