Christmas: Are they shoving it down our throats too early?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
In regards to retail stores and Thanksgiving....

Personally, I'm in no position to tell retail stores how to run a business. However, I personally believe they should decorate them with Thanksgiving supplies for the sake of just showing respect for the holiday.

It's a great time to gather around and spend time with your family and be thankful for what you've got.

What people think about Christmas decorations going up after Halloween, I'm completely indifferent to. But if it were up to me, I'd definitely show my respect for the holiday.

Censored

Reaction score
At Christmas time you can be thankful, spend time with your family and so much more.

Censored

Reaction score
What are the retail stores supposed to do? Deck the halls with turkey feathers?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Apparently, Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer is going to be on The CW tonight.

MWoO

Reaction score
In regards to retail stores and Thanksgiving....

Personally, I'm in no position to tell retail stores how to run a business. However, I personally believe they should decorate them with Thanksgiving supplies for the sake of just showing respect for the holiday.

It's a great time to gather around and spend time with your family and be thankful for what you've got.

What people think about Christmas decorations going up after Halloween, I'm completely indifferent to. But if it were up to me, I'd definitely show my respect for the holiday.
Having worked retail, I've noticed that Halloween decorations don't sell as much as they use to, though they still do ok. Christmas decorations sell much more. Generic fall decorations, like those one would use for Thanksgiving, are few and far between. In my neighborhood the only holiday I see decorated for is Christmas with Halloween being second.

cjd874

Reaction score
They've got Christmas music playing in my local supermarket already. SMH :rolleyes: :stick_out_tongue: :sigh: