Chicago WizardWorld Help

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

i just saw that Ken said the people going to the Conventions can get more fighures aslong as they are for us at MC!

So could someone pick me up an Animal with Black T Shirt and a Vanishing Cream Beaker please ?

let me know !

Thanks !

FER SURE

Reaction score
Warrick

Ken did not say that MC people would be able to get extra figs. He mentioned that they MIGHT bend the rules for us. Right now its still a sit and wait situation.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Fer Sure,

Hey,
Oh right, Thanks for explaining.

Well, if the rules get bent then can someone help me out ?

see ya

bizarreblair

Reaction score
If Ken and Palisades lets us bend the rules, I'd be delighted to be a Chicago/Midwest "hook-up". My pleasure. I'm always around the forum, though I don't post a lot. So I'll be sure to watch what's going on with this.

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
I'd like to jump in here for a me too post about the Vanishing Cream Beaker Wizard World Chicago exclusive. I couldn't hook up with anyone for the Philly Dr. Teeth, and was one of the lowly "dozen who contacted Palisades" about buying the fig directly from them after the show, but we all know how that turned out.

I don't want to miss another exclusive. I'd be eternally grateful if anyone going to the show would add me to their shopping list for the figure. And I have no problem splitting admission with someone and paying $30.00 delivered for the figure, if that's what it takes and Ken can't persuade the Palisades booth folks to make and exception for MC forum posters.

Thanks very much in advance to anyone who can help out. :smile:

muppetlabs (silent.sam@rogers.com)