CherryPizza's clearance sale

CherryPizza

Reaction score
Hey all

For those who missed my last post, my life has come out of a storage unit after three years, and it's now time to play the music, light the lights... and clear out the clutter.

Just about all of my Muppet collection is getting discarded. Since there was some interest when I was discussing this before, I'll be posting photos of items as I unpack them, for anyone who may be keen to snap them up before they go on eBay.

If you are interested in anything, send me a private message with details and an offer price. Please note that whatever you offer will also need to have postage from Australia added to it.

I must request that you only make offers if you are seriously interested in purchasing, and advise that I can't answer any "Do you have XYZ?" queries. The answer will always be, "I'll see as I keep unpacking."

So...

Special guest appearance by my feet and pyjama pants. The box has some inevitable wear, but the toy and certificate of authenticity are both still securely in place

The packaging has seen much better days

Very good for their age. As is inevitable, the foam in Miss Piggy's head has not won the battle against time and atmosphere, and has become spongy dust. She can't hold up her head without a little help from her friends.

Some very minor scuff marks on the box

CherryPizza

Reaction score

Inevitable wear to the backing cards. Would prefer to sell these as a set than individually

Early-70s Child Guidance set, the packing has held up very well.

CherryPizza

Reaction score
Batch 3:

The plastic at the top of the box has had a dust encounter, but otherwise no faults

The box has had a few encounters with tape over the years, but is holding together well

Box has a few dings

los

Reaction score
Too bad you are all the way from Oz or I would have bought some of the palisades figures. Shipping would be a killer to the US

CherryPizza

Reaction score
Batch 4:

A few minor white spots on the back of the box

As you can see, there's a fault in the box hook, but is otherwise great