Chef accessories

Marvin Suggs

Reaction score
toy food vs. real food

It's ironic that some of us (incluing me...) will spend our money on a miniture kitchen stocked with all this food and then only have ramen noodles to eat for a couple weeks because we blew our budget on toys...:rolleyes:

Bulldawg

Reaction score
Re: toy food vs. real food

Originally posted by Marvin Suggs
It's ironic that some of us (incluing me...) will spend our money on a miniture kitchen stocked with all this food and then only have ramen noodles to eat for a couple weeks because we blew our budget on toys...:rolleyes:
ahahahahaha

**looks in his cabinet**

hey wait dude ..thats not funny!:embarrassed:

BaudGirl

Reaction score
What, no potholders?!?!? What's wrong with you guys? j/k

On a different note, will the Chef repaint will be available to club member's as a single figure? And if so will it run about the usual fifteen dollars?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Chef repaint will be available to club members this summer sometime.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
The Chef repaint will be $20, not fifteen. There are three Lobsters in the pack, each with guns, and each of their claws are bendy. We couldn't do it for the $15 standard exclusive costs.

You all do know why these exclusives cost so much more, even if they are mostly a repainted something? Have I talked about that? It relates to an earlier post about new costs versus small volume. Anyway...it's somewhere. Not trying to gouge you...there seems to be an impression that we make a lot more on the exclusives than we really do...

Kitchen will hit about 2 months from now. I expect maybe mid April or something?

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
The Chef repaint will be $20, not fifteen. There are three Lobsters in the pack, each with guns, and each of their claws are bendy. We couldn't do it for the $15 standard exclusive costs.
OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! *drools* Please please tell us this exclusive will be out earlier then August? Ack...(Ive got $50 bucks for a pre August release!)

Well, at least S3 came out relatively quick.