Check this out...if you want to

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sorry guys, but I'm just really really really really really really really ****** off right now at several people! None of you guys here though thankfully, and I need to do SOMETHING to help put my mind at ease, so I decided to show you guys something...

Several months ago, I as a little project, drew a portrait of the cast of M*A*S*H (way before I decided to do the comic strip series which I plan on continuing in te foreseeable future). So now, I thought I'd share it with you guys, and see what you all think, so here it is:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b172/Courage-Bagge/mashcastdrawing.jpg

(Clockwise from bottom right corner: Alan Alda as Hawkeye, Mike Farrell as B.J., David Ogden Stiers as Charles, Loretta Swit as Margaret, and Harry Morgan as Col. Potter).

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wow! Snowthy, you are really talented! I like it alot! Thanks for sharing it with us!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
T'anks guys! It took quite a while (especially for Hawkeye for some odd reason), but I'm happy with the results.

Say, should I have given B.J. his cheesy mustache? I personally think he looks better without it.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Aaah!! Fab!!!

Snowth! It's fabulous! It's great to finally see a scan if one of your drawings, instead of just your doodles on paint. I love how your drawings have a distinct style, yet each character is clearly recognisable. It's so great! Good for you. **huggles** :excited: :sing:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Awsome great job. I love it Snowth. Keep up the good work.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Wow. I like your style, sort of a King Of The Hill style. I dig it. :smile: