Characters, Scenes and Stories you'd like to see on ABC's "The Muppets"

jobi71

Reaction score
Character: Johnny Fiama

Scene: Lew Zealand and Fozzie planning a fish comedy act.

Storyline: Fozzie loses a lot of money playing poker with celebrities at Jerry Seinfeld's house, Kermit realizes little changes in him (his fur is dirtier, he sold his hat and tie). Fozzie says everything is okay, but when he faces eviction, because he hasn't payed his rent, he confesses to Kermit who then proceeds to give Fozzie money in an amusing way, he goes to several celebrity houses and tells them, remember those $500 you borrowed from me 20 years ago, something like that.
I believe Seinfeld does play poker, so we're already halfway there. Not to micromanage your scene but what if Lew was pitching ideas to Fozzie for a comedy act/sketch and Fozzie was receptive except "No fish, Lew" and no matter how hard he tries - for Lew? It all comes back to the fish. Especially when you first throw them away from you.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Definetly want to see Walter and Constantine! And Johnny Fiama and Sal would be awesome to have back

Whatnot1988

Reaction score
I'm trying to imagine where Link Hogthrob and Dr. Strangepork would fit into the show's setting. It would be nice to see them again as they have been recently officially recast.

Hmm...maybe Link can be part of a love triangle with Kermit & Denise?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I'd like to see Fozzie's mother, and what she thinks of Becky, that would seem like an interesting storyline.

LaRanaRene

Reaction score
I'm trying to imagine where Link Hogthrob and Dr. Strangepork would fit into the show's setting. It would be nice to see them again as they have been recently officially recast.

Hmm...maybe Link can be part of a love triangle with Kermit & Denise?
Maybe there could be a storyline with Link becoming a famous movie star or something like that.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Obscure character: Brian Henson to make a cameo as Sam Minella.

Scene: Denise, Yolanda, Janice and Piggy forming a Muppet Ladies group and hitting the town. Becky could join in too I suppose.

Storyline: One of my favorite episodes of M*A*S*H is called 'A Full Rich Day' where Hawkeye Pierce records a tale of a single crazy day to send home to his father.

I would love to see a parody of this where Lips, in a series of talking heads, tells us the weird and wonderful goings on that he observes while silently wandering around the studio. It would be interesting to see the rest of the gang from his point of view considering we know so little about his personality.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I would love to see one where the Electric Mayhem get their own little backstories about their past lifes so the Muppets get to learn their history. Like how they got together and stuff. :smile: (Maybe even add more ideas of stories for Lips)

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
We learn that Zoot is actually a CIA operative hired to pose as a 'lost' saxophonist, all the while eliminating unwanted enemies who are pretending to be Muppets. This explains the disappearances of George the Janitor, Hilda, and much of the cast of both JHH and MT. Walter was nearly destroyed by Droop when he snuck back into the group, only to be rescued by Zoot at the last minute. He has since been placed in the Witness Protection Program, hence his absence from the new show.

In a B-Plot, we learn that Camilla's absence had to do with her leading her fellow chickens in the War on Colonel Sanders, who (as we all know) recently returned to pop culture. The Colonel makes a guest appearance, and unsuccessfully tries to talk Kermit into letting KFC sponsor "Up Late."

Yes, I know I have a sick mind... :insatiable:

Okay, how about this - Janice rewarded Sam for 'befriending' socially awkward Chip by giving him a kiss on the cheek/beak, right? Sam sees Chip as a way of getting positive attention from Janice, and more or less forces to two of them to become friends. Chip is initially thrilled at the idea of someone liking him, but he eventually grows tired of spending too much time with Sam. Chip learns to stand up for himself, telling Sam that he needs space. ("Usually, I'm the one people tell that to!"). Sam learns to be a better friend.

B-Story - Crazy Harry goes to an insane asylum. :crazy:

Last edited:

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
We learn that Zoot is actually a CIA operative hired to pose as a 'lost' saxophonist, all the while eliminating unwanted enemies who are pretending to be Muppets. This explains the disappearances of George the Janitor, Hilda, and much of the cast of both JHH and MT. Walter was nearly destroyed by Droop when he snuck back into the group, only to be rescued by Zoot at the last minute. He has since been placed in the Witness Protection Program, hence his absence from the new show.
THIS. THIS SO MUCH!