Cats the Musical

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
:: raising hand :: I am. First watched it at age 13,was my first theater experience. Seen it 3 times in total.I've spotted the book it was based on at my local library.:smile: What's your fav. song from Cats Sirius? I have lots of 'em.The Rum Tum Tugger,Jellicle Songs for Jellicle Cats,Grizabella,The Journey to the Heavyside Layer,Memory.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I like this musical, its certainly different to others. I havent seen it live but I've got numerous cast recordings on records and CDs and I also have the DVD.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I've never seen it and am only semi-familiar with it. I love the song "Memory." I would really like to see it sometime. I wonder if they'll ever make it into a movie...
Erin

Whatever

Reaction score
I love it, I'm a Andrew Lloyd Weber fan. I've seen several of his musicals. :big_grin:

Fozzie54

Reaction score
One of my favorite musicals! I think Skimbleshanks is my favorite of the cats, but Mistoffeles is a close second.

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Eeek! Cats was my first major obsession. :embarrassed: My friend introduced me to it. She wanted the two of us to perform "Macavity" for a variety show at school... we never did. But I did see it live twice! The Pekes of the Pollicles is my favourite song. Munkustrap is my fave cat but Jemima is really cute (especially on the video).

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
:: raising hand :: I am. First watched it at age 13,was my first theater experience. Seen it 3 times in total.I've spotted the book it was based on at my local library.:smile: What's your fav. song from Cats Sirius? I have lots of 'em.The Rum Tum Tugger,Jellicle Songs for Jellicle Cats,Grizabella,The Journey to the Heavyside Layer,Memory.
My favorite song is Mr. Mistoffeles! I enjoy how Tugger comes out of the darkness and explains how Mistoffeles will bring Old Deutronomy back and then the Jellicle Ball is wonderful!

Munkustrap is definitely my favorite cat. I'm even making my own cat costume based off the movie Munkustrap.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
I've never seen it and am only semi-familiar with it. I love the song "Memory." I would really like to see it sometime. I wonder if they'll ever make it into a movie...
Erin
I havent seen the show live either but as I said I have the DVD so maybe you could try to get hold of that if its available in the US. The DVD is actually a movie of the musical "Cats" its not a feature film but its a specially filmed production of the stage show so it looks great on screen.