Any more additions?

:big_grin:
CATGUT:
#21 Twiggy: she appears in the bedroom after “The King’s Breakfast” ends

T.R. ROOSTER:
#21 Twiggy: he appears in the bedroom after “The King’s Breakfast” ends

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
T.R. was in the goodnights of the Roy Clark episode, too. You can just see his eyes in the lower right hand corner (as well as the Goat- just his snout).

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Philip Kippel said:
Thanks for the additional info, Mr. Ebersole.

I know and understand that you're busy with college right now--you said so in a previous posting.

Also, T.R. DOES NOT appear in the Roy Rogers & Dale Evans episode.

I never saw the Loretta Lynn ep. and I vaguely remember the Lynn Redgrave and Jim Nabors eps.
Forgot, Catgut was also in "At the Dance" in the Roy Clark episode, dancing with the Afghan hound. I searched for this thread when I found I needed the info at the Palisades forum.

Surprising that Catgut didn't appear in Season Two. That's all about to change with my Red Skelton outline tho! (If I ever get down to finishing it.)

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

P

Philip Kippel

Actually, Catgut was in Season 2. She appeared in the audience at the beginning of the show in the Steve Martin episode.

I also spotted her in recurring audience shots throughout Season 2 as well.

scooter289

Reaction score
T.R. Rooster technically was in every episode because he was also featured in the opening titles in the bottom row next to Baskerville
Also, T.R. was featured in The Muppets:A Celebration of 30 Years sitting with the chickens (i'm about 90% sure)

P

Philip Kippel

Updated lists:

CATGUT:
#3 Joel Grey: she plays in the band in Joel's first number "Wilkommen"
#6 Jim Nabors: she's one of the chorus animals in Jim's closing number "Thank God, I'm a Country Boy"
#16 Avery Schrieber: she sings with Rowlf, Baskerville and Muppy in the UK Spot "May You Always"
#32 Steve Martin: she appears in the audience at the beginning of the show
#35 Dom DeLuise: she appears in the audience throughout the show
#51 Roy Clark: she dances with the Afghan Hound in "At the Barn Dance"
#77 Victor Borge: she appears briefly in "Rock Around the Clock"
#97 Gene Kelly: she makes a cameo appearance as an eskimo in the opening number "On the Bayou"

ROVER JOE:
#23 Kaye Ballard: he appears in the UK Spot "Life Gets Tedious"
#76 Dyan Cannon: he appears in the opening number "Hound Dog", in the UK Spot "Old Dog Trey" and in Dyan's closing number "Hey There, Big Spender"
#119 Linda Ronstadt: he appears in the man who was driving way out west in "The Cat Came Back"

T.R. ROOSTER:
#10 Harvey Korman: he leads the procession of marching chickens and appears in the goodnights
#28 Rich Little: he appears in the audience after Gonzo's dancing chicken act ends
#31 Edgar Bergen: he conducts the singing chickens in the opening number "Baby Face" and appears in the audience at the end of the number
#32 Steve Martin: he appears in the audience at the beginning of the show
#39 Lou Rawls: he dances with Flo the Chicken in "At the Dance"
#44 Petula Clark: he plays the white-hat hero in the chicken saloon sketch
#51 Roy Clark: he dances with a chicken in "At the Barn Dance", sings in Roy's closing number "Sally Was a Good Ol' Girl" and appears in the goodnights
#66 Leslie Uggams: he appears briefly in the background when Camilla dances in the third backstage scene
#69 Roger Miller: he sings and plays a guitar in Roger's closing number
#100 Shirley Bassey: he appears in the opening number "Boogie in the Barnyard"
#117 Johnny Cash: he appears in the background in "Ghost Riders in the Sky"
#120 Roger Moore: he appears in the opening number "In the Navy"

P

Philip Kippel

Re-Updated lists:

CATGUT:
#3 Joel Grey: she plays in the band in Joel's first number "Wilkommen"
#6 Jim Nabors: she's one of the chorus animals in Jim's closing number "Thank God, I'm a Country Boy"
#16 Avery Schrieber: she sings with Rowlf, Baskerville and Muppy in the UK Spot "May You Always"
#32 Steve Martin: she appears in the audience at the beginning of the show
#35 Dom DeLuise: she appears in the audience throughout the show
#51 Roy Clark: she dances with the Afghan Hound in "At the Barn Dance"
#77 Victor Borge: she appears briefly in "Rock Around the Clock"
#97 Gene Kelly: she makes a cameo appearance as an eskimo in the opening number "On the Bayou"
#106 Jean-Pierre Rampal: she's one of the conga-dancing patients in Veterinarian's Hospital"

ROVER JOE:
#23 Kaye Ballard: he appears in the UK Spot "Life Gets Tedious"
#76 Dyan Cannon: he appears in the opening number "Hound Dog" and in the UK Spot "Old Dog Trey"
#80 Arlo Guthrie: he appears in Arlo's opening number "Grocery Blues"
#95 Carol Channing: he's one of the dogs that chases the male pig at the end of the Swedish Chef's act
#119 Linda Ronstadt: he plays the man who was driving way out west in "The Cat Came Back"

T.R. ROOSTER:
#10 Harvey Korman: he leads the procession of marching chickens and appears in the goodnights
#28 Rich Little: he appears in the audience after Gonzo's dancing chicken act ends
#31 Edgar Bergen: he conducts the singing chickens in the opening number "Baby Face" and appears in the audience at the end of the number
#32 Steve Martin: he appears in the audience at the beginning of the show
#39 Lou Rawls: he dances with Flo the Chicken in "At the Dance"
#44 Petula Clark: he plays the white-hat hero in the chicken saloon sketch and is seen returning from the stage in the following backstage scene
#51 Roy Clark: he dances with a chicken in "At the Barn Dance", sings in Roy's closing number "Sally Was a Good Ol' Girl" and appears in the goodnights
#54 Jean Stapleton: he sings in the opening number "Tico Tico"
#66 Leslie Uggams: he appears briefly in the background when Camilla dances in the third backstage scene
#69 Roger Miller: he sings and plays a guitar in Roger's closing number
#100 Shirley Bassey: he appears in the opening number "Boogie in the Barnyard"
#117 Johnny Cash: he appears in the background in "Ghost Riders in the Sky"
#120 Roger Moore: he appears in the opening number "In the Navy"