Catch Me If You Can - A MUST See!

beaker

Reaction score
So this film isnt boring then right? It's just from the previews it looked to have a really light tone...not quite senior citizen matinee 2pm slow/boring...but still not quite as Minority Report edge of your seat insanity. Btw, anyone seen the true story on this? I actually saw a 20/20 thing on the real guy...with an interview! Hmmm...

Speaking of good recent films, Antwoine Fisher and About Schmidt rocks!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The film's pace doesn't have the pop to it that the trailer has. I didn't find it boring though. It just wasn't in your face like so many films are these days. There are some minor structual issues, but it is an entertaining film. I felt really good after leaving the theater and still feel quite fond of the film. :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
I felt really good after leaving the theater and still feel quite fond of the film. :smile:
That right there is the feeling one should have after leaving the theatre...sadly it seems more like a $9 proctologist exam for a lot of features.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I aint touching that one. (crickets chirping) But I will say that I can find the best things in the worst movies and the worst in the best. That's kind of how I look at things, but I often want a refund. :wink:

beaker

Reaction score
I aint touching that one. (crickets chirping) But I will say that I can find the best things in the worst movies and the worst in the best. That's kind of how I look at things, but I often want a refund. :wink:
Oh man, I sometimes want a refund from a sneak preview free advance screening!

Btw, over time I have come up my own version of the infamous 'crickets chirping' awkward pause thing.

(someone makes a bad joke followed by silence)

...and 'tumble weeds'(imagines a tubmle weed blowing across the living room)

...and 'disco ball'(imagines a disco ball suddenly dropping from the ceiling)

...and 'indian headress tv station off the air test pattern logo'

...and 'waking up inside of a miniature oddity museum on the outskirts of Barstow roughly 1/24th the size you were the day before'

...and '50 foot animatronic Hacksaw Jim Duggan rampaging through a Texas Boggle tournament seafood buffet in the year 2047 AD'

wow, it must be getting late! ^_^
(that was a little of my 3am humor)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
but it's only 1 AM! LOL! That's like my kind of blond moment. :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
but it's only 1 AM! LOL! That's like my kind of blond moment. :smile:
1AM? I laugh at 1AM...Ive been known to post on here at 5:30AM...now that my friend, is when the stream of consious free range fractal grey matter hits the fan!