Cartoon about Peanut Butter

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
jellyman kelly said:
i remember the peanut one, im pretty sure the cartoon showed a picture of the peanut plant growing and then falling over and putting its roots into the ground, thats right, right?
..she had a very posh voice...
Thats exactly right! When I remembered the peanut butter segment, I remembered the peanut tree straight away. I also remember the lady had a posh voice. Its strange I can remember her voice, I can play back her voice in my mind and I havent seen that since I was about 7.
I have a good memory! :smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
The other thing I remember very well is the people munching on the peanut butter once it was made! :smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
this reminds me of a poem that has nothing to do with what you are talking about

A Peanut sat on a railroad track, his heart was all a'flutter
Number two came down the track, toot toot peanut butter

ssetta

Reaction score
Since it has nothing to do with what we're talking about, let's not go off track there.

Those 2 segments can be confusing sometimes, but they are quite different. They're about different phases of the peanuts.

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
ok, so we remember the beets (which i adored), the carrots, the nuts and the crayons...who remembers "milk, miiiilk, milk"....hmmm?

Frazzle

Reaction score
jellyman kelly said:
ok, so we remember the beets (which i adored), the carrots, the nuts and the crayons...who remembers "milk, miiiilk, milk"....hmmm?

Oh yes, I remember that one too, about the hungry baby & how milk gets produced & makes it's way to the consumer. That was an old clip from the first season I believe.

ssetta

Reaction score
What a coincidence! I just posted about it in another thread!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
jellyman kelly said:
Ive just realised something.

Peanut Butter and Jellyman Kelly! Do you get it, :embarrassed: n wocka wocka! :smile:

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
hmm...anyone would think you were one of those crazy americans! eating peanut butter with jam...*giggles*...give it to me with celery any old day!

im off to find ssetta's milky post, see you all in the funny pages!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
jellyman kelly said:
hmm...anyone would think you were one of those crazy americans! eating peanut butter with jam...*giggles*...give it to me with celery any old day!

im off to find ssetta's milky post, see you all in the funny pages!
Peanut Butter and "JAM" (Not Jelly, lol) is actually really nice. :smile: