Carroll Spinney the most dedicated Muppeteer

minor muppetz

Reaction score
erniebert1234ss said:
Of course, I think a biography of Richard Hunt would be really good, and have all the quotes from the people who knew him, and we can truly see the genius that was Richard Hunt. I dunno who would write that plucker, but I would also read that book.
Maybe Jerry Nelson would write it. Or maybe Adam Hunt or somebody else in his family.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
How about Adam Hunt? It could be called "Remembering Richard: The Performer of Scooter and Janice" and he could rustle up some memories from Sandy Duncan, and maybe a companion of Gilda Radner's, and even his colleagues, Dave Goelz, Frank Oz, and Steve Whitmire.

BJ

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Yes, his book IS really great!!! Has anybody else tried to draw the Mr. Hopper picture Caroll drew?

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Caroll actually drew those pictures himself?! Cool!!! And I agree with the other Muppeters writing a book, and someone writing one for Richard as well. That would be awesome!

rowlf84

Reaction score
Just FYI: Jerry still exclusively performs the Count. I would agree with all of you: Caroll is a muppeteer (and Big Bird) heart and soul and enjoys what he does extremely. But I wouldn't count Frank Oz out yet. He may seem short and uncaring, but from what I've seen of him he is very vested and proud of his Muppeteering background. I've seen him train some newer puppeteers and he wanted to make sure everything was up to caliber. He also cares very much for Sesame Street and wants to ensure it keeps true to its history. These are personal first-hand observations.

puppetise

Reaction score
hmmm

Did any of you think that if jim diddnt passaway that he two would still be doing kermit and his other characters huhuh and is jim was still around frank would be still performing so yes carol is the most dedicated but put in mind what i just said
*steps of soapbox breathing heavily and has a tear run down his cheek

but his book is sweet

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I remember when Sesame Street humans met Snuffy for the first time! I jumped up and cheered! HA HA!! I was all over the place cheering that day!
I've actually never seen that episode, I've always wanted to