Caroll Spinney: The Farewell Tour

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Big Bird had to take an unbelievable toll on his body.
And the somewhat uncomfortable way he had to perform Oscar, and both of these characters used to be in practically every episode, mind you.
It's sad to think that the very thing he loved and dedicated his life to is probably what damaged his body.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, if he comes back to RI CC then **** it, I'm definitely gonna go for it this time.

If not, eh, life goes on.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I need him to come to Texas, he hasn't been here in years! I don't care where in Texas, i'll follow him.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Carroll Spinney supposedly came to my local library in the summer of 2015; however, me and my family were on a two-month-long trip to the UK, so I missed him. :frown:

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
Where did you see him last?
At the Museum of Moving Image, for a screening of "I Am Big Bird." So, it was a little while ago now.

Edit: Overall, his body seemed fine. It was his mind that wasn't there. I am sure Big Bird & Oscar put a strain on him, but he didn't seem any less physically fit than a normal man in his 80s typically would be.

gravy

Reaction score
I might go since I live close enough to there. I'll update you guys when the time comes.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Like I said, when I met him and Debbie at the Knoxville Fanboy Expo back in October, Debbie pushed him around in a wheelchair, and he did seem to have difficulty signing my 40 years book. His face also had cuts and scrapes, as I understand it, he had a pretty nasty fall prior.