Canadian Collectors Support

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
My biggest interest in joining the club is the hope of Muppet exclusives for members only - I am sure Palisades will offer them but I am curious to know what they could be. Anyone get their members packages yet? How long was the wait?

Sideroad

Reaction score
I got my member package. Waited nearly a month and a half. I really like what I got especially the nice bonus, but I'll see in the long run if it was worth it. The shipping on new items is kinda steep to Canada. I really hope we get some club exclusive muppet toys soon.

trcrack

Reaction score
Originally posted by bc-fraggle
My biggest interest in joining the club is the hope of Muppet exclusives for members only - I am sure Palisades will offer them but I am curious to know what they could be. Anyone get their members packages yet? How long was the wait?
I got mine about six weeks ago. The onl complaint I had, like many, was the shipping. The box said something like $6.90, USPS not UPS. So my guess is it wasn't much more than US shipping, although I got dinged $10 more. Oh, well. With the bonus I did just fine and if I found myself in a jam for cash I could recoup the cost.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I'm curious to se how the CC will end up, and if it will be worth it in the long run, but I think it will..they just have to work the bugs out of it still..I mean, it's very new, with only around 500 members so far...

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
A month and half really isn't all that long to have to wait. At least for us Canadians. My main reasons for joining the club is to get the emails with new product updates and of course more mainly invisable beaker. Although I am holding out for awhile to see if it is worth my time getting Invis. Beaker online through Ebay, ect.. just in case Palisades offers a new incentive to join. You never know they may be giving out nekkid Rowlf's once all the Beakers are gone.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
just got my order form for invisible fozzie today...he's awfully expensive in canadian funds..the figure itself is 15 US fundas, and shipping is another 17 US...that's what makes him expensive...BUT I decided to get him anyway..I dont' mind spending the money on a small toy ocmpany like palisades that needs the support and really try hard...if it was hasbro or mattel or something, I wouldnt' bother, but I like to support the "little guy" and think that the figures are worth it...

Prof Shubbly

Reaction score
A month and a half is a bit long to wait for getting the club membership. I got my initial package maybe 2 weeks after I ordered it, and Fozzie took maybe a week. Overall I've been quite pleased by the club, though I really do wish they would cut Canadians a break on shipping. I imagine it's because they don't want to start custom tailoring all prices to be accurate for the receiving countries, but from my experience, shipping to Canada is generally not THAT much more expensive then shipping inside the states.

Prof. Shubbly

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Sorry to hound on the subject... but does anyone out there have an idea when series 2 will be arriving? Are the already arriving... or is it still a little ways off. I guess I am getting a little anxious.
Updates appreciated.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I'm hoping this week, but still haven't heard anything concrete...sorry..I'm anxious too :smile:

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Any word yet guys if the series 2 figures are showing up here in Canada. I still haven't heard from EB, where I pre-ordered mine. I am going to check with them tommorow to see what the scoop is.