Byron, the Great and Mighty

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I remember when i was at my old job I even had Beauregard beat--but, he's proven to have less of a life than I do. Poor Beau.

Unlike Byron, who apparently has a huge life going for himself. We miss him, and he hasn't come back to us. What we need is more Byron in our lives and we'd all be the better for it.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I'm still about, just way too much stuff on my plate. But I did go to Fraggle Rock this weekend for 24 (mostly) great shows and AWESOME extras!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
YAY! Life is good again, and I can move forward with the other threads.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I know. I bet it's horrible to have folks chasing you down like that--stalking you out. But, he's my ol' buddy Byron. We have to have a bit of Byron in our lives for them to be good lives.

Jackie

Reaction score
I know. I bet it's horrible to have folks chasing you down like that--stalking you out. But, he's my ol' buddy Byron. We have to have a bit of Byron in our lives for them to be good lives.
That is so true! Byron always finds a way to brighten my day, even when the day started out not so good.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
He's good medicine! We should bottle up some Byron and sell him to the world, that way everybody could be happy because they have some in their life. :smile:

There's only one thing that we need to make it better: Mokey Mondays.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bright Bottled Byron, the only Byron that truely soothes...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hee hee.

"Baron" by Byron, the scent only a woman can love. I can see that being produced by Calvin Klein and making Byron millions of dollars, then he won't have to work so hard and can come home to MC and visit more.