Burger King Bill of Rights

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
So they had one at the actual college? They'd go well in schools here but school kids dont need any more junk food than what is already around.

McFraggle

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
So they had one at the actual college? They'd go well in schools here but school kids dont need any more junk food than what is already around.
Yes, we had what is called a "Burger King X-Press." They don't offer all of the things that BK does but do offer most of the major items. It turned me against BK for a while. As for the junk food comment, we don't need anymore either but my college had a variety of different eateries from burger and pizza joints to sub places.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
McFraggle said:
Yes, we had what is called a "Burger King X-Press." They don't offer all of the things that BK does but do offer most of the major items. It turned me against BK for a while. As for the junk food comment, we don't need anymore either but my college had a variety of different eateries from burger and pizza joints to sub places.
That would be great, When I first started school I always thought it would be great to have eating places apart from the school canteen at the school.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
*Sal bursts into the room*

Sal: "You got a problem with me? You say it to my face!"

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
are you kidding? you lose all that wonderful flavor! YUM!

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
*Sal bursts into the room*

Sal: "You got a problem with me? You say it to my face!"
OK monkey, yer restaurant is disgusting. :stick_out_tongue:

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
You have the right to mix COKE and SPRITE.
That's great that they encluding that one, becasue I do that all the time. I call it Sproke. All my friends, who haven't tried it think it'ss gross but me, and the ones who have done it, think it tates great.

50% Coke, 50% Sprite, 100% good.