biblebetty
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2003
- Messages
- 266
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi everyone,
I need HELP !!!! I'm trying to build a puppet, It needs to be an apple. I have looked for patterns and I tried everywhere. Can anyone give me a suggestion, I know I can make my own but the shape and the fact that the top needs to be round and close in to make a space for a stem, and the bottom needs to have a hole for the hand. This is driving me crazy. (I know it's not a long distance.) any ideas?
Bible Betty
I need HELP !!!! I'm trying to build a puppet, It needs to be an apple. I have looked for patterns and I tried everywhere. Can anyone give me a suggestion, I know I can make my own but the shape and the fact that the top needs to be round and close in to make a space for a stem, and the bottom needs to have a hole for the hand. This is driving me crazy. (I know it's not a long distance.) any ideas?
Bible Betty
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+
I guess I was wrong!!!

