Bringing Back the Bells...

Slackbot

Reaction score
I rang my bell at the precise time of the solstice, 6:12 Am EST, while waiting for the bus today. I'm such a nerd.

And I have the bell in my office, so when anyone asks about it I tell 'em to give it a ring, :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, but it's nerds and fans that make the world run.
:grr: NERDS! ! !
Yeah, but you're a nerd too Sweetums.
:grr: Oh right. I love those guys.

*Rings Kim's bell, then scurries away laughing.

Hubert

Reaction score
Now...for the sake of my understanding and everyone else's, we're ringing the bells at 9 CST, which translates to 10 EST, 8 MST, and 7 PST, correct?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Now...for the sake of my understanding and everyone else's, we're ringing the bells at 9 CST, which translates to 10 EST, 8 MST, and 7 PST, correct?

And 11 PM PRST, yes. :excited:

Hubert

Reaction score
Alrighty, thanks. Just wanted to be sure I had that right, in no way do I want to miss this.

In fact, I almost forgot about it until this afternoon when it came to me. :embarrassed:

I gotta get my bell lined up here...I haven't decided what I should use. I have lots of ornaments on my tree that have a bell in them that I could ring, or I could use one of those larger bells (like a teacher might use) which I have lying around here...

Hubert

Reaction score
And so things approach, with a minute left. Just wanted to encourage everyone to ring your bells with some meaning, for love, for joy, for peace, for all the Muppet morals and values! Ring it for Jim, Jerry, and all company!

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
I rang mine! I was trying to keep it kind of silent because some of my family's asleep but I rang it. It's nice to know Muppet fans all over rang together.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Rang my keys while A Baby Like You played on MCR. Thanks to Jim and Jerry and everyone who have made this past year memorable.

And now the rock can keep rolling for another year.