Bringing Back the Bells...

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
This is also my first time hearing about this traddition, and I think it is beautiful! I also think it came at the perfect time, both for the muppet fan community, and for me personally. As some of you may have noticed, my visits to the forum have been spiratic. WRinging a bell at the exact same time as several others throughout the world will bring back that same bond and sense of connectedness that made me love being a member of MC in the first place!

Thank you everyone who is doing this for allowing me to connect with you in this way.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Yes, this is an awesome idea and I'm in. I like the episode idea. I'm just trying to think of what to ring. Hmm....

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Lol, I should have a Christmas bell on my shelf somewhere...
:confused:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
If all else fails -- I just go "ding-a-ling"! LOL.

Luke

Reaction score
I'm in - i remember the old days on Delphi chat doing this. Perhaps its possible to sort out a temporary chat room to do this again like we did it before - perhaps even with audio so we can hear people ringing bells.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Maybe. Somehow though, I feel even better doing this away from my computer. I'm thinking of doing it outside, just so I don't disturb my family, and somehow I feel it'll also be nicer standing out in the crisp night air surounded by the earth and sky ringing your bell... Man, I could use a Mokey smiley right about now, lol!
:smile:
:flirt: Groovy!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I don't have a bell, so I'm gunna make one with keys and spare change :stick_out_tongue:

Faylo

Reaction score
To celebrate my return to the forums and my returned love to all things Henson, I'm sooo participating :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
To celebrate my return to the forums and my returned love to all things Henson, I'm sooo participating :smile:
AAAAAAAHHHH! One of my favorite Canadians has returned again!