Bringing Back the Bells...

gravy

Reaction score
we've been planning to do the same over at the discord, along with a little watchalong.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
My sleep schedule's been kinda strange lately, but if I'm awake, then I'll be ringing my bell! It's a cute little bell Christmas ornament that I've designated my solstice bell.

Convincing John

Reaction score
Is anyone interested in ringing the bells this year on the 21st? Winter Solstice will be at 9:58AM Central Time.

Convincing John

Reaction score
Bumping the thread--anyone who wishes to join in is more than welcome. Get your bells ready!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
How do I join?

It's very easy...
1 Wait until the date of the winter solstice, December 21.
2 If you have it handy, at 9:00/9:30 PM CST (not sure if its a regular half-hour or hour-long special), start watching the Fraggle Rock episode titled The Bells of Fraggle Rock.
3 Grab something that makes a bell-like ringing or jingling noise like toy bells or keys or windchimes etc., and when the Fraggles set the Great Bell ringing at 10:00 PM CST you ring/jangle your own joining in on the celebration.
If you don't have the episode of Fraggle Rock, just proceed to Step 3.

Hope this helps.

BTW: This tradition of MCF makes me think of the song "The Closing of the Year" from Toys, an underrated Robin Williams film.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Eh, s'okay, if youcan join in great but if not that's cool too. No worries.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas or whatever you choose to celebrate everybody! Sure felt good to ring my jangling keys as part of the tradition this year, even played one of the Christmassy FR songs to help.

Have a great holidays and festive New Year. :excited: