Bringing Back the Bells...

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Done! I didn’t have any bells on me and I really didn’t want to use a bell sound effect on my phone, so I found a bracelet that I bought at an aquarium back in South Carolina that’s the closest to sounding like jingle bells!

Happy Festival of the Bells, everyone!

gravy

Reaction score
I used some change and it kept falling out of my hand...

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Darn it, I missed it! Totally forgot it was today. Oh well, i'll just listen to some bells on YouTube.

Merry Christmas! Raise a glass to mediocrity!

Convincing John

Reaction score
Almost time, folks--grab a bell or anything that rings, and join in! If you have a copy of The Bells of Fraggle Rock, start the episode exactly at 22 minutes to the hour. At the stroke of the hour (8:00PM Central Time), ring your bell!!!! The Fraggles and you and anyone who is welcome can join in!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I've done this every year since 2009 except one, and I'm glad to see people are still joining me! I usually don't do it with the episode though, as it seems like a lot to coordinate, but hopefully next year I'll be able to! Thank you for helping me keep this going! Oh, and as a sign of the changing times, I had Alexa set an alarm for 9:59, so I've have time to go and get my bell, lol.