Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warldorf

Reaction score
We are all deeply saddened by bouncingbabyfig's (or Figgie) ban. So I say we start a petition! Write your comment about why you think Figgie should stay! Then we will ask miss kermie to tell Figgie about the thread! So what are you waiting for? LET'S BRING FIGGIE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Her "leaving" sounds like a personal issue. I don't think a poll is going to help in any way.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's basically the choice of her parents, and we can't change their minds... this is like waaaaay back in 2005 when That Announcer suddenly have to leave, as much as we wanted him to stay, he just couldn't, and was never to be seen again... some parents are protective of their kids' activity on the web, and sometimes it's justifiable; my mom used to be the same way, she had no idea I was here at MC for a number of years, and if she did, it may have been the same case, because she always felt that practically anyone on the internet at forums like this were probably all predators in disguise, it really hasn't been until at least within the last few years or so she began to realize that's not really always the case, and has been really more open-minded about the internet, and is aware that most (if not all) of my friends I've met through the internet, be it here at MC, or on YouTube and such.

In this case, as Figgie explained, her mother discovered reading a questionable fanfic on this forum, so again, when you think about it, her reasonings for no longer allowing her here is justifiable... she was only in her teens, right? Those are still impressionable years and ages, so yeah.

I'm not saying I don't want Figgie to come back either, I too am disappointed about these circumstances, however, I've been here a LOT longer than most of you young whipper-snappers, I'm one of the few older generation members still left here, and again, like I said, this has happened before, and there really isn't nothing we can do, because it was a parental decision.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Agreeing with D'Snowth,
at the end of they day no matter what we or any Admin do its not out call whether Figgie comes back or not, who knows we may see her sometime in the future..but at the moment its her parents rule not ours

Status
Not open for further replies.