Brand licensing experts say MUPPET SHOW is #1 for revival!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Wait, Hasbro is taking over Fisher Price? SWEET. Man I'd to finally see some REAL, non infant toys and merchandise.
I like how Target has a bunch of new Sesame shirts, but I don't get the intentionally faded look.

Ha, the mustache thing is a popularized internet/hipster meme.
I like how Sesame is trying to market to the hot topic emo youth and the urban outfitters indie hipster scenester college kids.
I want to see the floodgates on GOOD Muppet and Sesame shirts...bring on the yip yips, mahna mahnas and BORK BORKS!

Btw, did you see all the Fraggle Rock beanie hats at Spencers? I got the Fozzie furry hat too.

Hasbro's just taking over the Sesame Street license from Mattel. After the lead paint Elmo scare, I'm surprised they didn't do it sooner. But all indications are it's gonna flood the market with Elmo crap again.

And I saw those hats. The Fraggle ones actually amazed me, but that wool stuff's far to itchy for me. I'd love to see one of those silk screened baseball caps of Fraggle characters at some point. They have Sesame and Muppet Show ones... might as well clear the trifecta.