Boy, is this forum dead today or what?

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Do you think if we all took a vote that Philip would turn over the current forums to you guys?
Phillip hasn't listened to the complaints we sent him in two years, so I highly doubt it.

It would be nice to ditch the flash menus and have something I can actually see on my phone and tablet. I mean they look great when they load on my computer, but flash is dead
Maybe not ditch them, but make a mobile substitute? That'd be cool.

MWoO

Reaction score
Maybe not ditch them, but make a mobile substitute? That'd be cool.
I just want them to work. I don't really use my computer as much. It acts more like my entertainment center.

that actually doesn't sound bad, but the thing is i'm pretty sure he pays for the site, no?
I would think he should be happy if others offered to take over certain duties for free, even if he still paid for the domain. It's just sad that there is no new news being posted at all.

What I am looking to get out of a message board and/or discord is the ability to chat about Muppet stuff, but I am also looking for a venue to promote my own Muppet figures/statues/ornaments etc. Can one make a new thread in discord for that kind of thing?

Old Thunder

Reaction score
What I am looking to get out of a message board and/or discord is the ability to chat about Muppet stuff, but I am also looking for a venue to promote my own Muppet figures/statues/ornaments etc. Can one make a new thread in discord for that kind of thing?
That sounds like something that would fit on our art channel.

gravy

Reaction score
I just want them to work. I don't really use my computer as much. It acts more like my entertainment center.

I would think he should be happy if others offered to take over certain duties for free, even if he still paid for the domain. It's just sad that there is no new news being posted at all.

That sounds like something that would fit on our art channel.
Mhm. Just post whatever it is you want to say/post in the correlating channel and we'll be there.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I'm going to add my two cents

The admin is not great. Phillip is practically non existent. And Ed can be extremely biased towards other members. For example I felt at one time I was being bullied by a member,I reported it to Ed and he dismissed my case because of my history. Which actually lead me to take action myself causing further damage.I also believe myself that I should have been banned in April 2018 and them not doing so shows that they do not have the mentality to fix things or listen to the requests of the members.

MC discord is ran a lot better than MC. @gavry3 and @Old Thunder run it fantasticly well. And even though I chose to step away from it, I believe they work incredibly hard and do actually listen to the members.

Honestly I think a shake up is needed. There is a new wave of muppet fans all under the age of 30 (such as@gavry3 @Old Thunder @Froggy Fool @LittleJerry92 @Bliffenstimmers @Pig's Laundry @Any Del and Myself) and I believe that it's time for someone fresh and young and enthusiastic to take over Muppet central.

gravy

Reaction score
MC discord is ran a lot better than MC. @gavry3 and @Old Thunder run it fantasticly well. And even though I chose to step away from it, I believe they work incredibly hard and do actually listen to the members.

Honestly I think a shake up is needed. There is a new wave of muppet fans all under the age of 30 (such as@gavry3 @Old Thunder @Froggy Fool @LittleJerry92 @Bliffenstimmers @Pig's Laundry @Any Del and Myself) and I believe that it's time for someone fresh and young and enthusiastic to take over Muppet central.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, from what Ed mentioned, he doesn’t have control over actually fixing the site.... at least, I don’t think so.

Still, you would think he’d pass it over to Phillip if so...

MWoO

Reaction score
I'm going to add my two cents

The admin is not great. Phillip is practically non existent. And Ed can be extremely biased towards other members. For example I felt at one time I was being bullied by a member,I reported it to Ed and he dismissed my case because of my history. Which actually lead me to take action myself causing further damage.I also believe myself that I should have been banned in April 2018 and them not doing so shows that they do not have the mentality to fix things or listen to the requests of the members.

Oh, hey now. Im only 34. Im still young and enthusiastic. I can be "hip", "with it", and "hang" with the best of them.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
ATTENTION @The Count @Phillip.

We want change. We want someone new we want someone young and exciting. Someone who will listen to the members. Not be biased and someone who is around to give Muppet Central some love and not let it die.

Give @gavry3 and @Old Thunder the reins and allow them to run it.