Boy, is this forum dead today or what?

Old Thunder

Reaction score
People could easily make a new forum, but waahhhh we're not allowed to have more than two forums for muppet fans. *shrug* the fact that we haven't had any real problems outside of maybe one or two people is a miracle in itself and probably why no one feels the need to do something.

here's the thing about mods. people want someone who's perfect with absolutely no faults, which is just unrealistic. i mean i'd like to think i stay pretty neutral but even I have my moments of bad choices and judgment. Unless you're a robot no one is free from emotional bias. But i really don't fault Ed in any of this. He's doing what he can with what little he has to work with. He's been mod for this site for an extremely long time and its bound to wear on you after a while if you're the only mod
Oh yeah, Ed definitely shouldn’t be blamed. I lay it all on Phil, which may be harsh, but I’ve never met an administrator more out of touch with his forum than he is. Most of them are approachable and active in their communities, and yet he only creates Sesame Street threads and news announcements. Something’s gotta give.

MWoO

Reaction score
I've seen the discord and I don't understand the discord. I'm old and this is new and scary.

MWoO

Reaction score
Remember instant messaging? It's the same concept, except everybody does it at the same time.
I don't get why a chat would be better than a message board though. It's just a stream of consciousness without the ability to create individual threads for separate conversations.