Boy, is this forum dead today or what?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm a member of some servers where a new message appears every second and it's not fun at all.
That's . . . the MC server . . . which is why I'm hardly ever active on it at all. I mean seriously, I can turn away from the server for like two minutes, come back, and there's already been 50+ new messages just since I last looked.

Honestly, the only time I ever even look at the server is when I see somebody has tagged me (which is usually either @LittleJerry92 or @Froggy Fool); otherwise, I tend to just stick to a Chipmunks server I was recently promoted to the moderating staff of: it's a whole lot smaller and less chaotic (well, except for the frequent troll hi-jackings we have).

gravy

Reaction score
That's . . . the MC server . . . which is why I'm hardly ever active on it at all. I mean seriously, I can turn away from the server for like two minutes, come back, and there's already been 50+ new messages just since I last looked.
you're literally only on at the worst times

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How would I know? Again, I'm pretty much only on whenever somebody tags me.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Not even gonna lie. Since some members have pretty much jumped ship the beginning of this year this forum has just been feeling like a ghost town half the time.

Sometimes I feel like the only thing that was keeping this forum active outside of the poopy politics thread and the covid thread was sharing undiscovered Sesame Street material until I (and other folks) had to rightfully retire from it for the time being for reasons. 🤷🏿‍♂️

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I’ve been on this site from 2004-10, but was always on the fringe of things. I went away for two years, came back in 2012 and slowly became a bigger presence.
One thing that struck me a few years back was someone’s wish for this forum to return to “The good old days”. But that’s an intangible abstract idea. The good old days can mean different things to different people.

If the good old days were say, the year 2006, you’ll never have that again because 99% of the people who were around then, are gone.

And trying to replicate the past is impossible. It’s the dynamic of the people who are here at any given time who can make it good or bad.

There as someone on here a few years back named fozzieisfunny. He was trying to get people to act like it was 2006 again. Here’s where you throw the muffins. Here’s where the penguins throw the pies. Slap the fish here.On cue! Now! Whee Doggie Jethro. Wasn’t that fun!

It crashed and burned so fast.

If or when they ever pull the plug on this site, it was a good run. There was drama, there were dramatic exits, there were immature crybabies, there were fake deaths, and occasionally talk about Muppets.

But I got to know a few of you pretty well. That’s good enough for me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not even gonna lie. Since some members have pretty much jumped ship the beginning of this year this forum has just been feeling like a ghost town half the time.
Don't forget though, apparently we're the ones responsible from creating a toxic environment around here that drove many members away.

They say.

:rolleyes:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Eh, they can think what they want honestly. In the end it’s life. People are gonna judge you and think different things about you. How you handle it is what matters more.

Now don’t mind me as I continue RTing all the waifus on twitter.