Boxed In: A puppet show made entirely of cardboard

MarklarMusic

Reaction score
A friend and I made an entire show out of cardboard.

There are multiple cardboard marionettes that change the way they are made depending on the necessity of the scene. They operate basically the same as any marionette you might see anywhere else, but on a much cheaper, and ridiculous scale.

The story and writing make a reasonable amount of sense (making room for some rediculous things).

We also created all our own foley, music, and sound design.

In this episode, the robot band lands a gig and have to sell tickets for a crap show nobody is going to come to. But, through their commitment, they push on through and play anyways.

Will their dreams go up in flames?

We even built different rigs for special effects. All sticking to the same theme. I really hope anybody who watches this enjoys it as much as I did making it.

MarklarMusic

Reaction score
Thank you so much Cookie3001. I very much appreciate you giving this a chance and for the feedback.

MarklarMusic

Reaction score
Wow, Thank you Froggy Fool. I was actually pretty nervous to share with you guys. I'm so glad you liked it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Now this is incredibly creative and original! This is the kind of content I miss seeing on YouTube!

MarklarMusic

Reaction score
You guys are all very kind. Thank you so much for giving it a chance and giving feedback. Sincerely. I'll keep making more episodes and I hope I can share them again in the future.