Book on Mr. Hooper

FreddyTheDragon

Reaction score
There's a really touching beautiful old book called "I'll Miss you Mr. Hooper". It's really beautiful. You can find it on Toughpigs.com.
It is really moving, beautiful, touching, and sad. It's a must for any fan of Mr. Hooper

FreddyTheDragon

Reaction score
I have old Sesame Street episodes that I've had since I was a little kid. I fondly remembered him in "Christmas Eve on Sesame Street". We watch that movie every Christmas.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
oh i was just askin cause i really only remeber him in a couple episodes and of course
" Christmas eve on Seasme Street

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
That Book actually comes from the actual episode when Mr. Hooper died back in 1983. It even has the scene with Big Bird walking backwards with his head between his legs and Gordon asks him why he's doing it and he says "Just because". Mr. Hooper died when I was only 2 years old so I don't remember him at all, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate who he was through the older episodes and seeing pictures of him.

pkcckp

Reaction score
I think it`s a great idea for some of the old shows with him on to be released on DVD, or at least aired on television for the younger generations to have a chance to see him.

He is on the Sesame Street christmas album I got for christmas when I was 4. He does a Christmas skit with Bert and Ernie. Yes, the same skit that would be done on the Christmas Eve at Sesame Street special. Oscar`s "I hate Christmas" was on the record as well as the cast singing different numbers. The Count sang "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth".

This book really sounds interesting!

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
MR hOOPER WAS ALRAY DEAD WHEN YOU WERE BORN
so what? it's nice that somebody who wasn't around when Mr. Hooper was can take an intereest in him.

BabyBeanBunny

Reaction score
I remember reading this book many times. I also remember seeing the special, but I don't remember much about it. Of course I was four, and I'm having trouble remembering back that far these days.

BabyBeanBunny