Boohbah?

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I did actually have the "pleasure" of seeing this show a while back. And it was as freaky as it looked like it would be. I definitely don't get it. :attitude:
Erin

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
all im saying is that if one dark day they decide to cancle Sesame Street, and that show stays..... The world is comming to an end.....

ON the plus side, all you striving puppeteers should have no problem getting you work and shows on TV! I man if that can make it, what cant!?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I thought the dark day it actually started running on TV was the end of the world!

People are always complaining about how SS is "Dumbed down" and they all think Elmo's the reason... SHOWS LIKE THIS ARE THE REASON!

Bouncing fruitsnack colored Grimace ripoffs bumping into each other and squeaking....

A new study shows that kids around 2 and under are not supposed to even WATCH TV! This is definately the (and I regret using such a blunt term) "The babiest baby show ever"

"They make Mary Moo Cow look like a college proffessor"- Brain from Arthur.

What sickens me about PBS is they have quality shows like Arthur, SS, Mr. Rogers (though it took his passing to get it back on a regular time slot :eek: ), Between the Lions, etc. and they also have crappy seizure inducing fruit colored characters making squeaking noises shows like Jay Jay the Airplane, Booh Bah and Teletubbies. I mean, I was raised on SS, Mr. Rogers, Square One mathmatics, and the like and I turned out fine. A little bitter, but that's because of high school.... :grouchy:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
yeah im bitter too, :mad: but I could at least say my ABC and count to 10 before I was 2 1/2! :rolleyes: actualy its shows like Boobah that make me bitter in my old age of 18.... :grouchy: