Bobby's World, Flintstones, Scooby Doo, Popeye coming to DVD!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
I miss my childhood.
Don't we all, Chris....
Saw the Bobby's World DVD in Wal-Mart the other day...Reminded me of how much I loved that show...Might buy it...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Also currently availble on DVD

Out now

The Jetsons, the complete first season
Johnny quest, the complete first season
TMNT the first season of the original series (there were only 5 episodes in the season) all on one disk

Coming Soon
Heathcliff the movie (May 25th)
Garfield 3 specials (On the Town, Here comes Garfield, Garfield gets a life)
Garfield and friends season one
Super Mario Brothers Super Show (June?)

Erine81981

Reaction score
Already have the Scooby Doo and the Flintsones. Now on to Jetsons and Johnny Quest. I did see The Bobby World at Kmart where I live. Five episodes on the one I saw. So the first season epsiodes of the TMNT there were only five? I can't seem to see why?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I saw the Jetsons and Flinstones on dvd when I went to Best Buy today. I was kind of surprised they were doing these cartoons. Now if only they would release the Real Ghostbusters episodes on dvd, then i'll buy em.

ryan

Erine81981

Reaction score
Bought the Jetsons yesterday. Its cool and all to hear some comminters w/ Janet Waldo who voiced Judy. Now to wait for more Hanna Barbera DVD seasons. Hope alot of the older shows come out like Yogi Bear and the rest of the gang. I would love to. I could get rid of a lot of blank video tapes I've tried to record all the shows on.

Dirth Nader

Reaction score
i'd love to have most of the dvd's mentioned here also,
but living in australia i would have to import them or buy them from a speciallity store, where'd i'd be paying through the nose for them. I cant even buy TMS dvd's here without having to do the same thing. Timelife Aust has brought out the vhs here, but i'm waiting and crossing my fingers that they'll come to their senses and realease the dvds. God knows what stupidity has stoppped this from happening so far. They've released Are you being Served on dvd for crying out loud!!!
i've also seen the flintstones and scooby doo dvds, the pakaging is FANTASTIC!!
i'd also love to have the looney tunes golden greats (i think thats what its called. again, not available in Aust) However for some reason it doesnt contain my all time favorite short cartoon "the Three Little Bops".
a box set of He-man would also be great instead of just the first 5 episode, like TMNT!!