Bobby: the 1st addicted Muppet

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
I don't get it. Muppets don't promote drugs. So
how come Bobby is always smoking a cigarette?!
It just don't add up!!!!! It's not right!!! Please post
and shut me up!!! PLEASE! STOP MESSING WITH MY MIND IT'S SUCH A FRAGILE THING!

WiGgY

Reaction score
I feel stupid asking this but who is Bobby?

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Just because one character is a chain smoker, doesn't mean the whole company supports tobbacco.

Ryan

Reaction score
Actually, lots of Muppets have smoked cigarettes, cigars, and pipes. From SS to S&F, so it's nothing new. And how do you know it's an addiction? I never really thught it was a big deal, children are already exposed to it on TV, if not in their own environment.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

If he has a problem with Bobby Benson Cigarettes, Then we better now tell him about Crazy Harry...

And wouldnt you be more worried that he his making Babies work at that young age ?

"Thank about this friends."

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Re: Guys,

Originally posted by Warrick
And wouldnt you be more worried that he his making Babies work at that young age ?

Yeah, it's a shame that there isn't much of an uproar over Henson promoting forced child labor...

WiGgY

Reaction score
OH Bobby Benson. I never realised but I don't think it's a big deal at all. Just because you see a character do something doesn't mean a company is promoting that something. Heck, in TMM Piggy and Kermit got drunk on cheap sparkling wine, but i doubt any kids who saw the movie went out and got drunk. :big_grin:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
no don't be sorry....you had an opinion...and they crushed it to shreads...no not really...you just saw it in a new light...so it was in no way something to be sorry for...I've posted stupider....I mean, is that even a word, stupider.....

Sarah