"Bloody" in Treasure Island!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Hes actualy says both... at the same time.... LOL, He says, "wheres the bloody treasure" its also on the real version I have :smile:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Oops!

Oh wait! nm, I read your pst wrong, lol, though you meant it was one or the other, LOL, now I feel embarrased.... :embarrassed:

anathema

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Sit down and tell me about it...
It took you almost a day to come up with that?! Go to the bottom of the class...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bloody things, fancy cutting the bloody out of a bloody film like that? LOL!!!

Seriously, did they have to cut words like that out of any other Muppet productions in England?

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I think it's a hoot watching things on TBS. They do such a ridiculous job of dubbing. I don't mind really, because I am not a fan of profanity and it's nice to watch movies without having to listen to a lot of that. Then I see all these movies that seem so mild, like "Blues Brothers" and "The Jerk," and find out they're rated R; they must've cut out a whole lot! But they come up with some really goofy overdubs sometimes. Like in "Breakfast Club" they kept saying "*flip* you." The one that sticks in my mind the most that really cracked me up was in "Dumb and Dumber," near the end, and Jeff Daniel's character was supposed to sign a paper of some kind I think. Jim Carrey's character said, "You can sign on my *sandwich*, right after you kiss it!" I was like was, "What the heck????" :confused:
Erin

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
I can't stand when they are screamingly obvious.

Look at telivised versions of Roger Rabbit. The gorilla bouncer says "Wise a**" in the original in a low pitched booming voice, but was redubbed "Wise Guy" in a more nasil, wormier sounding voice.
my favorite, is in one of the National Lampoon Vacation movies, he (Chevy Chase) opens up a can of beer to share with his son, then, so we don't see a minor drinking, it cuts to crushing the can....that's a little too obvious

ok I know that didn't have to do with dubbing, but I think it's funny

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
Has anyone ever seen that Jamies kitchen lots of profanity there & none got bleeped out it was the F word too it came on free to air at 8:30PM some one who lives here from America says that that certain word can only be said on cable & the S word can be at least a PG rated show.