"BIRD CALL" Kickstarter!

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I listened to them earlier this week. There's some fun songs in there.

Reactions: AAO

AAO

Reaction score
Fantastic! Glad you enjoyed them!!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
That looks nice!! I can't wait for it to be on television or something! :zany:

AAO

Reaction score
Here's an in depth look at the show! Please share with family, friends, or anyone you think would be interested!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
What happens if this Kickstarter project is unsuccessful?
Will you have any other way to continue your project?
I don't want to see you cancel your series, your puppet characters, and everything that's a part of Bird Call.

AAO

Reaction score
What happens if this Kickstarter project is unsuccessful?
Will you have any other way to continue your project?
I don't want to see you cancel your series, your puppet characters, and everything that's a part of Bird Call.
I'm glad you brought that up. I've been on and off with this project and a few other projects throughout the past ten years. Now I'm taking this show on full-time to get it successful. If we're not successful with Kickstarter it only means to find another way to move forward. No way am I going to turn away from my dream now; especially with the wonderful cast that I have who are sharing that dream too! So I'm keeping my chin up and hoping that it will all work out in the end. It's all about believing :smile:

And thank you for your concern! The birds aren't going anywhere - except forward :wink:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I hate talking about it this way because I would really like kickstarter to work but if for some reason kcikstarter doesn't work out, you gotta let us know about whatever fundraiser you plan to do next.

P.S. saw the last bit of your first paragraph and got an image of the birds singing "Don't Stop Believing"

AAO

Reaction score
I will for sure! :smile: Thanks!
We're going to be doing more work at local Children's Hospitals in Orlando, Florida with the characters making visits. :smile:

And the birds will have to do a "Journey" parody someday! haha!

AAO

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
It's been nearly two years since we attempted to raise funds for "Bird Call" via Kickstarter. As some of you know we were unsuccessful getting to our goal… twice! Plus with Kickstarter, "Bird Call" didn't get to keep any of the money we raised and it was refunded to all our supporters. Well, we're at it again!
"Bird Call" is now headed to the stage in "Bird Call the Musical"! But NOW we are on INDIEGOGO (another online fundraising site) and will be able to keep the money we raise!
"Bird Call the Musical" will be playing at The Garden Theater in Orlando, Florida August 15-17, 2014! We're raising funds for the show via Indiegogo to cover costs on the theater, musicians, cast, sets, and so on.
Here is the link for the "Bird Call the Musical" Indiegogo:http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/bird-call-the-musical/x/3809510
Please share the link with anyone and everyone. Also please contribute. Anything will help us make the best show possible! (Plus the "Bird Call" gifts are pretty awesome).
Also visit our updated website www.birdcallradio.com for more information about the musical and "Bird Call"!
Thank you!!!
- Calvin Lester"Bird Call" Creator/Performer