Big news to share with my second family!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
So today is the big day. The day some of us in my family have been looking forward to, some of us have been dreading, and most of us have been doing both at once. Sometime much later this evening, (the moving company has been jerking us around for the past few days), my mom and I, plus my aunt and cousin, will pile in our truck and begin the long roadtrip towards my mom and my new home in Florida. Our internet and cable is supposed to be hooked up on Monday, and we'll be traveling anyway, so I'll probably be offline all weekend. I say probably because I may be able to check in at a hotel when we stop for the night.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Sorry for all the multiposting, but I just wanted to post a very quick update. We made it to South Carolina where we made a last-minute decision to stay at a place called South of the Border. It's different to anywhere I've stayed before, but I like it!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I have visited South Carolina before, and it is a beautiful state! Well both North and South are very pretty.

I hope the move has gone smoothly for you.... I know when I moved from Tennessee to Florida it took what should have been an 8 hour trip 13 hours. We had to travel by highways instead of interstate. Not fun at all. Now when I drove through east Tennessee to get to Nashville it was a very pleasant trip. I even enjoyed driving through Knoxville. Alabama however is one of the most boring states out there, and I will hate driving through it again.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi all! I know I haven't been around in a very long time. A lot's been happening, and lately I've been very busy packing, moving heavy boxes around and pulling my hair out, just a bit, lol. The reason for all this activity? Well I've been pretty quiet about it online, but in less than a week, I'll be moving to Florida! Yep, over the next weekend my family and I will be driving down to our new home in Port Charlotte. My mom has a great support network, and already either knows, or knows of several people who live near us. Me, not so much. So if anyone lives in or around the area and would like to exchange phone numbers or something, feel free to drop me a PM!

wow what a beautiful place to move to very happy for you blessings