Best of the Muppet Show Time Life DVDs

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
I have Volumes 1-15 of the Muppet Show DVDs (Region 1 / US) from Time Life I would like to part with. All are open, but have been taken extremely good care of. They are clean, from a smoke and pet free home, and have been viewed only once or twice, if at all (I never got around to watching them all). I am selling them as a set, and am asking $125 plus shipping. These are practically brand new, and are only lacking the plastic wrap (just think of it this way, I opened them for you hehe :excited: )

I can take PayPal (balance only, no credit card transfers unless you want to pay the extra fees), money orders or cashiers checks (no personal checks). I have a lot of positive feedback in the feedback area of the forums for JediDefender.com and Rebelscum.com, as well as at eBay. All of my feedback can be found under the screen name "BigDumbWookiee"

Regards,
Adam

adamclowe@earthlink.net

DigitalBohemian

Reaction score
I will make you an offer. I'll give you $125 flat for them. You pay for shipping, or just say the $125 includes shipping, however you want to put it.

My logic behind this offer is that I can get the whole set of 15 brand new directly from time life for $135. That's with shipping, too. So I figure $10 less for a set that is open is being pretty reasonable. But it's just an offer. It's up to you. And I probably wouldn't be able to pay you until a week from tomorrow (thursday) because that's when I get paid. Don't know if that would be a problem or not.

If you decline I'll understand. Either way, have a good one. :smile:

dbarrie

Reaction score
I've also expressed an offer to buy these DVDs in a private msg I sent yesterday. Did you get my msg? I sent it yesterday morning. I wanted to make my offer known privately instead of posting it on here. I hope that we can work something out re. payment method. $125 sounds OK by me.